Report NEP-NEU-2018-04-02This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ylenia Brilli, 2017. "Mother's Time Allocation, Child Care and Child Cognitive Development," CHILD Working Papers Series 59 JEL Classification: D1, Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic Economics (CHILD) - CCA.
- Daniela Del Boca & Enrica Maria Martino & Chiara Pronzato, 2017. "Early Childcare and Child Non-Cognitive Outcomes," CHILD Working Papers Series 58 JEL Classification: J1, Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic Economics (CHILD) - CCA.
- Kibrom A. Abay & Guush Berhane & Garrick Blalock, 2018. "Locus of Control and Technology Adoption in Africa: Evidence from Ethiopia," Working Papers PMMA 2018-04, PEP-PMMA.
- Mark L. Bryan & Alita Nandi, 2018. "Working Hours, Work Identity and Subjective Wellbeing," Working Papers 2018002, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- van de Ven, Niels & Meijs, Maartje & Vingerhoets, A.J.J.M., 2017. "What emotional tears convey : Tearful individuals are seen as warmer, but also as less competent," Other publications TiSEM e82a646e-1ca1-46fe-a422-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Victoria Baranov & Sonia Bhalotra & Pietro Biroli & Joanna Maselko, 2017. "Maternal Depression, Womenâ€™s Empowerment, and Parental Investment: Evidence from a Large Randomized Control Trial," CHILD Working Papers Series 60 JEL Classification: I1, Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic Economics (CHILD) - CCA.