Report NEP-SOC-2015-01-09This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcel Fafchamps & Ana Vaz & Pedro C. Vicente, 2013. "Voting and peer effects: Experimental evidence from Mozambique," FEUNL Working Paper Series novafrica:wp1303, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Guido Sechi & Alexander Tatarko & Jurgis Skilters, 2014. "Institutions, Civil Society, Trust and Quality of Life: A Social Capital- And Social Identity-Based Approach. Evidence from the Russian Federation," ERSA conference papers ersa14p595, European Regional Science Association.
- Asgharian, Hossein & Liu, Lu & Lundtofte, Frederik, 2014. "Institutional Quality, Trust and Stock-Market Participation: Learning to Forget," Working Papers 2014:39, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Luigi Guiso & Helios Herrera & Massimo Morelli, 2014. "Cultural Differences and Institutional Integration," Working Papers 529, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Facchini, Giovanni & Patacchini, Eleonora & Steinhardt, Max, 2014. "Migration, Friendship Ties, and Cultural Assimilation," CEPR Discussion Papers 10032, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nunziata, Luca, 2014. "Immigration and Crime: New Empirical Evidence from European Victimization Data," IZA Discussion Papers 8632, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Messan Agbaglah, 2014. "Stability in informal insurances: an approach by networks and overlapping coalitions," Cahiers de recherche 14-10, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Rompf, Stephan Alexander, 2014. "System Trust and Cooperation: The Case of Recycling Behavior," MPRA Paper 60279, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Czajkowski, Mikolaj & Hanley, Nick & Nyborg, Karine, 2014. "Social norms, Morals and Self-interest as Determinants of Pro-environment Behaviours," Memorandum 18/2014, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Saygin, Perihan & Weber, Andrea & Weynandt, Michèle A., 2014. "Coworkers, Networks, and Job Search Outcomes," CEPR Discussion Papers 10003, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kibrom A. Abay & Goytom Abraha Kahsay & Guush Berhane, 2014. "Social Networks and Factor Markets: Panel Data Evidence from Ethiopia," IFRO Working Paper 2014/12, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Kelley, Jonathan, 2014. "Beware of feedback effects among trust, risk and public opinion: Quantitative estimates of rational versus emotional influences on attitudes toward genetic modification," MPRA Paper 60585, University Library of Munich, Germany.