Stability in informal insurances: an approach by networks and overlapping coalitions
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsInformal insurance; networks; overlapping coalitions; stability;
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-01-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-2015-01-09 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-IUE-2015-01-09 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-NET-2015-01-09 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2015-01-09 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:shr:wpaper:14-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luc Savard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deushca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .