- Andrew Rhodes, 2014. "Re-examining the effects of switching costs," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 57(1), pages 161-194, September.
- De Nijs, Romain & Rhodes, Andrew, 2013. "Behavior-based pricing with experience goods," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 155-158.
- Andrew Rhodes, 2011. "Can Prominence Matter even in an Almost Frictionless Market?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(556), pages F297-F308, November.
Most cited item
- Rhodes, Andrew, 2013. "Re-examining the Effects of Switching Costs," MPRA Paper 45982, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Rhodes, Andrew, 2011. "Multiproduct pricing and the Diamond Paradox," MPRA Paper 32511, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Access and download statistics for all items
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Andrew Rhodes should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.