Report NEP-IND-2018-12-10This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea Greppi & Domenico Menicucci, 2018. "On bundling and entry deterrence," Working Papers - Economics wp2018_26.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Johnson, Justin Pappas & Rhodes, Andrew, 2018. "Multiproduct Mergers and Quality Competition," TSE Working Papers 18-967, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Feb 2021.
- Maican, Florin & Orth, Matilda, 2018. "Determinants of Economies of Scope in Retail," Working Paper Series 1247, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 11 Jul 2020.
- Winand Emons, 2018. "The Effectiveness of Leniency Programs when Firms choose the Degree of Collusion," Diskussionsschriften dp1816, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Michele Bisceglia & Salvatore Piccolo & Emanuele Tarantino, 2018. "M&A Advisory and the Merger Review Process," CSEF Working Papers 515, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Donna, Javier D., 2018. "Measuring Long-Run Price Elasticities in Urban Travel Demand," MPRA Paper 90260, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heim, Sven & Hueschelrath, Kai & Laitenberger, Ulrich & Spiegel, Yossi, 2018. "Minority share acquisitions and collusion: evidence from the introduction of national leniency programs," CEPR Discussion Papers 13327, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zoltan Papai & Gergely Csorba & Peter Nagy & Aliz McLean, 2018. "Competition policy issues in mobile network sharing: a European perspective," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 1828, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.