Report NEP-COM-2018-12-10This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johnson, Justin Pappas & Rhodes, Andrew, 2018. "Multiproduct Mergers and Quality Competition," TSE Working Papers 18-967, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Hattori, Keisuke & Zennyo, Yusuke, 2018. "Heterogeneous Consumer Expectations and Monopoly Pricing for Durables with Network Externalities," MPRA Paper 89893, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Nov 2018.
- Andrea Greppi & Domenico Menicucci, 2018. "On bundling and entry deterrence," Working Papers - Economics wp2018_26.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Jurjen (J.J.A.) Kamphorst & Ewa (E.) Mendys-Kamphorst & Bastian (B.) Westbrock, 2018. "Fixed Costs Matter," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-095/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Michele Bisceglia & Salvatore Piccolo & Emanuele Tarantino, 2018. "M&A Advisory and the Merger Review Process," CSEF Working Papers 515, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Maican, Florin & Orth, Matilda, 2018. "Determinants of Economies of Scope in Retail," Working Paper Series 1247, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 15 Aug 2019.
- Heim, Sven & Hueschelrath, Kai & Laitenberger, Ulrich & Spiegel, Yossi, 2018. "Minority share acquisitions and collusion: evidence from the introduction of national leniency programs," CEPR Discussion Papers 13327, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Winand Emons, 2018. "The Effectiveness of Leniency Programs when Firms choose the Degree of Collusion," Diskussionsschriften dp1816, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Karbowski, Adam & Prokop, Jacek, 2018.
"Kartele i patenty a nakłady badawczo-rozwojowe przedsiębiorstw
[Cartels and patents, and R&D expenditures of companies]," MPRA Paper 90181, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2018.
- Robert E. Hall, 2018. "Using Empirical Marginal Cost to Measure Market Power in the US Economy," NBER Working Papers 25251, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zoltan Papai & Gergely Csorba & Peter Nagy & Aliz McLean, 2018. "Competition policy issues in mobile network sharing: a European perspective," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1828, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Anicet Kabre, 2018. "Cobb-Douglas preferences and pollution in a bilateral oligopoly market," EconomiX Working Papers 2018-48, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Sarfati, Mahir & Hesamzadeh, Mohammad Reza & Holmberg, Pär, 2018. "Increase-Decrease Game under Imperfect Competition in Two-stage Zonal Power Markets – Part I: Concept Analysis," Working Paper Series 1253, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Sarfati, Mahir & Hesamzadeh, Mohammad Reza & Holmberg, Pär, 2018. "Increase-Decrease Game under Imperfect Competition in Two-stage Zonal Power Markets – Part II: Solution Algorithm," Working Paper Series 1254, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Simplice A. Asongu & Nicholas M. Odhiambo, 2018. "Testing the Quiet Life Hypothesis in the African Banking Industry," AFEA Working Papers 18/013, African Finance and Economic Association (AFEA).
- Donna, Javier & Espin-Sanchez, Jose, 2018. "Complements and Substitutes in Sequential Auctions: The Case of Water Auctions," MPRA Paper 90052, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Willem Gunning & Pramila Krishnan & Andualem T Mengistu, 2018. "Fading Choice: Transport Costs and Variety in Consumer Goods," CSAE Working Paper Series 2018-05-2, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Farajzadeh, Z. & Amiraslany, A., 2018. "Examination of the international market power for Iranian pistachios," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277345, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Scalco, P. & Bastos, A., 2018. "Structure and Concentration of The Brazilian Sugarcane Market," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277169, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Richard B. Baker & Carola Frydman & Eric Hilt, 2018. "Political Discretion and Antitrust Policy: Evidence from the Assassination of President McKinley," NBER Working Papers 25237, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.