Cobb-Douglas preferences and pollution in a bilateral oligopoly market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bloch, Francis & Ferrer, Helene, 2001.
"Strategic complements and substitutes in bilateral oligopolies,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 83-87, January.
- BLOCH, Francis & FERRER, Hélène, 1998. "Strategic complements and substitutes in bilateral oligopolies," CORE Discussion Papers 1998030, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BLOCH , Francis & FERRER, HÃ©lÃ¨ne, 2001. "Strategic complements and substitutes in bilateral oligopolies," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1557, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bloch, Francis & Ghosal, Sayantan, 1997.
"Stable Trading Structures in Bilateral Oligopolies,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 368-384, June.
- BLOCH, Francis & GHOSAL, Sayantan, 1994. "Stable Trading Structures in Bilateral Oligopolies," CORE Discussion Papers 1994056, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- F. Bloch & S. Ghosal, 1995. "Stable Trading Structures in Bilateral Oligopolies," Working Papers 343, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Amir, Rabah & Sahi, Siddharta & Shubik, Martin & Yao, Shuntian, 1990. "A strategic market game with complete markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 126-143, June.
- Dickson, Alex & MacKenzie, Ian A., 2018.
"Strategic trade in pollution permits,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 94-113.
- Alex Dickson & Ian A. MacKenzie, 2016. "Strategic trade in pollution permits," Discussion Papers Series 554, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Alex Dickson & Ian A MacKenzie, 2016. "Strategic trade in pollution permits," Working Papers 1602, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Hege Westskog, 1996. "Market Power in a System of Tradeable CO2 Quotas," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 85-103.
- Ludovic A. Julien & Fabrice Tricou, 2012.
"Market Price Mechanisms And Stackelberg General Equilibria: An Example,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(2), pages 239-252, April.
- Ludovic A. Julien & Fabrice Tricou, 2012. "Market price mechanisms and Stackelberg general equilibria: an example," Post-Print hal-01385798, HAL.
- María-Eugenia Sanin & Skerdilajda Zanaj, 2011. "A Note on Clean Technology Adoption and its Influence on Tradeable Emission Permits Prices," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 48(4), pages 561-567, April.
- Sahi, Siddhartha & Yao, Shuntian, 1989. "The non-cooperative equilibria of a trading economy with complete markets and consistent prices," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 325-346, September.
- Dickson, Alex & Hartley, Roger, 2008. "The strategic Marshallian cross," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 514-532, November.
- Martin Shubik & Jingang Zhao, 1990. "A Strategic Market Game of a Finite Economy with a Mutual Bank," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 961, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Sanin, Maria-Eugenia & Zanaj, Skerdilajda, 2012. "Clean Technology Adoption Under Cournot Competition," Strategic Behavior and the Environment, now publishers, vol. 2(2), pages 159-172, July.
- Shapley, Lloyd S & Shubik, Martin, 1977. "Trade Using One Commodity as a Means of Payment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(5), pages 937-968, October.
- Robert W. Hahn, 1984. "Market Power and Transferable Property Rights," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 99(4), pages 753-765.
- Misiolek, Walter S. & Elder, Harold W., 1989. "Exclusionary manipulation of markets for pollution rights," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 156-166, March.
More about this item
KeywordsBilateral oligopoly; Pollution; Cobb-Douglas preferences;
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
- Q52 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Pollution Control Adoption and Costs; Distributional Effects; Employment Effects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2018-12-10 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENE-2018-12-10 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2018-12-10 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2018-12-10 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:drm:wpaper:2018-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerie Mignon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/modemfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.