Report NEP-MKT-2016-02-29This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mariia I. Okuneva & Dmitriy B. Potapov, 2015. "The Effectiveness of Individual Targeting Through Smartphone Application in Retail: Evidence from Field Experiment," HSE Working papers WP BRP 47/MAN/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Susan Herbst-Murphy, 2015. "Trends and preferences in consumer payments: updates from the visa payment panel study," Consumer Finance Institute discussion papers 15-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Kalashnikova, Svetlana, 2015. "Ecologically oriented model of consumer behavior in order to sustainable development," Published Papers karpc2, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Potoglou, Dimitris & Palacios, Juan & Feijoo, Claudio & Gómez Barroso, Jose-Luis, 2015. "The supply of personal information: A study on the determinants of information provision in e-commerce scenarios," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127174, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Alecu, Ioan Niculae & Stroe, Ana-Maria Georgiana, 2015. "The interprofessional organizations - from the need of establishment to the need of development and affirmation," MPRA Paper 69339, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kureshi, Sonal & Thomas, Sujo, 2014. "Cause Related Marketing - An Indian Overview," IIMA Working Papers WP2014-04-03, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Rhodes, Andrew & Wilson, Chris, 2015. "False Advertising," TSE Working Papers 15-614, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Oct 2017.
- Fassio, Claudio & Grilli, Luca, 2016. "From technological to symbolic innovation? Open source, Maker Movement and global demand for 3D printers," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/7, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Georgi Burlakov, 2015. "Exogenous Expenses in Industries with Vertical Product Differentiation and Quality Constraints," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp530, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Palazzetti, Daniele, 2015. "Blue Oceans: Looking overseas for business success - How do New Zealand SMEs internationalise and manage branding in foreign markets?," MBA Research Papers 4958, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Management.
- Villas-Boas, Sofia B & Berck, Peter & Stevens, Andrew & Moe-Lange, Jacob, 2016. "Measuring Consumer Responses to a Bottled Water Tax Policy," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt3qw4h1pf, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Driver, Ciaran, 2015. "Advertising’s Elusive Economic Rationale: is there a case for limiting tax relief?," MPRA Paper 68790, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kurt R. Brekke & Chiara Canta & Odd Rune Straume, 2015. "Reference pricing with endogenous generic entry," NIPE Working Papers 2/2015, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.