Report NEP-MIC-2022-06-13This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-MIC
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rhodes, Andrew & Zhou, Jidong, 2022. "Personalized Pricing and Competition," MPRA Paper 112988, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcus Pivato, 2022. "Bayesian social aggregation with accumulating evidence," Post-Print hal-03637877, HAL.
- Franz Ostrizek & Elia Sartori, 2022. "Acquisition, (Mis)use and Dissemination of Information The Blessing of Cursedness and Transparency," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2022_348, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Inderst, Roman & Obradovits, Martin, 2021. "Excessive Competition on Headline Prices," EconStor Preprints 253666, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Matias Iaryczower & Santiago Oliveros, 2022. "Collective Hold-Up," NBER Working Papers 29984, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Lagziel & Ehud Lehrer, 2022. "Dynamic screening," Papers 2204.13392, arXiv.org.
- Ahmad Awde & Mostapha Diss & Eric Kamwa & Julien Yves Rolland & Abdelmonaim Tlidi, 2022. "Social unacceptability for simple voting procedures," Working Papers hal-03614587, HAL.
- Alice Hallman & Daniel Spiro, 2022. "A Theory of Hypocrisy," CESifo Working Paper Series 9734, CESifo.
- Philippe Choné & Laurent Linnemer, 2022. "A Class of Behavioral Models for the Profit-Maximizing Firm," CESifo Working Paper Series 9718, CESifo.
- Sarvesh Bandhu & Ratul Lahkar, 2022. "A Large Population Approach to Implementing Efficiency with Minimum Inequality," Working Papers 76, Ashoka University, Department of Economics.
- Lukas Janasek, 2022. "Acquisition of Costly Information in Data-Driven Decision Making," Working Papers IES 2022/10, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised May 2022.
- Matthias Fahn & Regina Seibel, 2022. "Present Bias in the Labor Market--When it Pays to be Naive," Economics working papers 2022-04, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Inderst, Roman & Obradovits, Martin, 2021. "Loss Leading as a Threat to Brands," EconStor Preprints 253667, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Fujun Hou, 2022. "A counter example to the theorems of social preference transitivity and social choice set existence under the majority rule," Papers 2205.02040, arXiv.org, revised May 2022.
- Agustín G. Bonifacio & Noelia Juarez & Pablo Neme & Jorge Oviedo, 2022. "Core and Stability Notions in Many-to-one Matching Markets with Indifferences," Working Papers 138, Red Nacional de Investigadores en Economía (RedNIE).
- Joshua S. Gans, 2022. "AI Adoption in a Competitive Market," NBER Working Papers 29996, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Elena L. del Mercato & Paolo Siconolfi, 2022. "Existence of an Equilibrium in Arrowian Markets for Consumption Externalities," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 22007, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.