Report NEP-COM-2018-01-08This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laura Alfaro & Nicholas Bloom & Paola Conconi & Harald Fadinger & Patrick Legros & Andrew F. Newman & Raffaella Sadun & John Van Reenen, 2017. "Come Together: Firm Boundaries and Delegation," Harvard Business School Working Papers 18-051, Harvard Business School, revised May 2019.
- Rhodes, Andrew & Watanabe, Makoto & Zhou, Jidong, 2017. "Multiproduct Intermediaries and Optimal Product Range," TSE Working Papers 17-857, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Guillem Roig, 2017. "Bilateral Investment in a Delegated Common Agency," Documentos de Trabajo 015892, Universidad del Rosario.
- Markus Dertwinkel-Kalt & Mats Köster, 2017. "Salience and Online Sales: The Role of Brand Image Concerns," CESifo Working Paper Series 6787, CESifo Group Munich.
- Vanhuele, Marc & Ataman, Berk & Pauwels, Koen & Srinivasan, Shuba, 2016. "Advertising’s Long-Term Impact on Brand Price Elasticity Across Brands and Categories," HEC Research Papers Series 1153, HEC Paris.
- Marie-Laure Cabon-Dhersin & Nicolas Drouhin, 2019. "A general model of price competition with soft capacity constraints," Working Papers halshs-01622930, HAL.
- ISKAKOV, Mikhail & ISKAKOV, Alexey & d'ASPREMONT, Claude, 2016. "Games for cautious players: the equilibrium in secure strategies," CORE Discussion Papers 2016051, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- JOHNEN, Johannes, 2017. "Dynamic competition in deceptive markets," CORE Discussion Papers 2017036, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Boyer, Marcel & Faye, Anne Catherine & Kotchoni, Rachidi, 2017. "Challenges and Pitfalls in Cartel Policy and Fining," TSE Working Papers 17-852, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Agnosteva, Delina & Syropoulos, Constantinos & Yotov, Yoto, 2017. "Multimarket Linkages, Cartel Discipline and Trade Costs," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2017-12, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- D'Haultfoeuille, Xavier & Durrmeyer, Isis & Février, Philippe, 2017. "Automobile Prices in Market Equilibrium with Unobserved Price Discrimination," TSE Working Papers 17-854, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Hélène Le Cadre, 2018. "On the Efficiency of Local Electricity Markets Under Decentralized and Centralized Designs: A Multi-leader Stackelberg Game Analysis," Working Papers hal-01619885, HAL.
- Alexandre Volle, 2017. "Why is price useless to signal environmental quality ?," Working Papers 2017.30, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.