Report NEP-MKT-2016-03-17This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Belleflamme, P., 2015. "Monopoly price discrimination and privacy: the hidden cost of hiding," CORE Discussion Papers 2015042, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Pierluigi Gallo & Francesco Randazzo & Ignazio Gallo, 2016. "Fairs for e-commerce: the benefits of aggregating buyers and sellers," Papers 1602.09071, arXiv.org.
- Rhodes, Andrew & Wilson, Chris, 2017. "False Advertising," EconStor Preprints 128476, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Figen Ersoy & Nuri Calik, 2016. "Consumer Innovativeness And Information Seeking Behavior As Opposed To Risk Perceptions On Purchases Of Hi-Tec," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 3205891, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Dagmar Lesakova, 2016. "Determinants of Customer Relationship Development," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 3205839, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.