Report NEP-MIC-2018-06-18This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bezalel Peleg & Shmuel Zamir, 2018. "Judgements aggregation by a sequential majority procedure," Discussion Paper Series dp719, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Rhodes, Andrew & Zhou, Jidong, 2018. "Consumer Search and Retail Market Structure," TSE Working Papers 18-928, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Xi Chen & Yu Chen & Xuhu Wan, 2018. "Delegated Project Search," Graz Economics Papers 2018-11, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- David Rietzke & Yu Chen, 2018. "Push or Pull? Performance-Pay, Incentives, and Information," Graz Economics Papers 2018-12, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Duffie, Darrell & Qiao, Lei & Sun, Yeneng, 2017. "Dynamic Directed Random Matching," Research Papers repec:ecl:stabus:3359, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Babus, Ana & Kondor, Peter, 2018. "Trading and information diffusion in OTC markets," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 88050, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Colin von Negenborn & Martin Pollrich, 2018. "Sweet Lemons: Mitigating Collusion in Organizations," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_019_2018, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- William B. Haskell & Wenjie Huang & Huifu Xu, 2018. "Preference Elicitation and Robust Optimization with Multi-Attribute Quasi-Concave Choice Functions," Papers 1805.06632, arXiv.org.
- David Bounie & Antoine Dubus & Patrick Waelbroeck, 2018. "Selling Strategic Information in Digital Competitive Markets," Working Papers hal-01794886, HAL.
- Janssen, Maarten & Reshidi, Edona, 2018. "Retail Discrimination in Search Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 12945, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sarah Auster & Nicola Pavoni, 2018. "Optimal Delegation and Limited Awareness, with an Application to Financial Intermediation," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1869, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Claus-Jochen Haake & Cheng-Zhong Qin, 2018. "On unification of solutions to the bargaining problem," Working Papers CIE 113, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Sara Negrelli, 2018. "Bubbles and Persuasion with Second Order Uncertainty," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1876, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.