Can Prominence Matter even in an Almost Frictionless Market?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Larbi Alaoui & Fabrizio Germano, 2012.
"Time scarcity and the market for news,"
Economics Working Papers
1348, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2014.
- Larbi Alaoui & Fabrizio Germano, 2015. "Time Scarcity and the Market for News," Working Papers halshs-01251522, HAL.
- Larbi Alaoui & Fabrizio Germano, 2015. "Time Scarcity and the Market for News," AMSE Working Papers 1552, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 27 Dec 2015.
- Larbi Alaoui & Fabrizio Germano, 2014. "Time Scarcity and the Market for News," Working Papers 675, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Yongmin Chen & Marius Schwartz, 2016. "Churn Versus Diversion in Antitrust: An Illustrative Model," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 83(332), pages 564-583, October.
- Yiquan Gu & Tobias Wenzel, 2014. "Strategic Obfuscation and Consumer Protection Policy," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(4), pages 632-660, December.
- Andrea Mantovani & Claudio Piga & Carlo Reggiani, 2017. "The dynamics of online hotel prices and the EU Booking.com case," Working Papers 17-04, NET Institute.
- Yongmin Chen & Xinyu Hua, 2017.
"Competition, Product Safety, and Product Liability,"
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 33(2), pages 237-267.
- Chen, Yongmin & Hua, Xinyu, 2015. "Competition, product safety, and product liability," MPRA Paper 66450, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gu, Yiquan & Wenzel, Tobias, 2012. "Strategic obfuscation and consumer protection policy in financial markets: Theory and experimental evidence," DICE Discussion Papers 76, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Yongmin Chen & Marius Schwartz, 2015. "Churn vs. Diversion: An Illustrative Model," Working Papers gueconwpa~15-15-07, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Roberto Burguet & Vaiva Petrikaite, 2017. "Targeted Advertising and Costly Consumer Search," Working Papers 971, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Chen, Yongmin & Zhang, Tianle, 2016. "Intermediaries and Consumer Search," MPRA Paper 76051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chioveanu, Ioana, 2017. "Prominence, Complexity, and Pricing," MPRA Paper 81078, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:121:y:2011:i:556:p:f297-f308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.