Report NEP-MIC-2016-03-06This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michela Cella & Federico Etro, 2016. "Contract Competition between Hierarchies, Managerial Compensation and Imperfectly Correlated Shocks," Working Papers 328, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 07 Feb 2016.
- Giuseppe De Marco, 2016. "Ambiguous Games without a State Space and Full Rationality," CSEF Working Papers 425, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 01 Apr 2017.
- Sean HORAN, 2016. "A Simple Model of Two-Stage Choice," Cahiers de recherche 01-2016, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en Ã©conomie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Alex Dickson & Ian A MacKenzie, 2016. "Strategic trade in pollution permits," Working Papers 1602, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Choy, James, 2016. "Constructing Social Division to Support Cooperation," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1113, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Pivato, Marcus, 2016. "Epistemic democracy with correlated voters," MPRA Paper 69546, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rhodes, Andrew & Zhou, Jidong, 2016. "Consumer Search and Retail Market Structure," MPRA Paper 69484, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Akerlof, George A. & Snower, Dennis J., 2016. "Bread and Bullets," IZA Discussion Papers 9701, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Matthew Ellman & Sjaak Hurkens, 2016. "Optimal Crowdfunding Design," Working Papers 871, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Le Breton, Michel, 2016. "The Condorcet Principle Implies the Proxy Voting Paradox," TSE Working Papers 16-619, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Motz, Nicolas, 2016. "How Political Parties Shape Electoral Competition," MPRA Paper 69351, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guha, Brishti, 2016. "Malicious Litigation," MPRA Paper 69544, University Library of Munich, Germany.