Report NEP-CTA-2017-11-12This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Guillem Roig issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yuichiro Kamada & Aniko Ory, 2016. "Contracting with Word-of-Mouth Management," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2048R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Sep 2017.
- David Bardey & Philippe De Donder & Cesar Mantilla, 2017. "How is the Trade-off between Adverse Selection and Discrimination Risk Affected by Genetic Testing? Theory and Experiment," CESifo Working Paper Series 6402, CESifo Group Munich.
- Charlie Joyez, 2017. "Firm heterogeneity and the integration trilemma: The utility of Joint ventures in integration versus outsourcing models," Working Papers DT/2017/09, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Claire Charbit & Oriana Romano, 2017. "Governing together: An international review of contracts across levels of government for regional development," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2017/04, OECD Publishing.
- Igor Letina & Shuo Liu & Nick Netzer, 2017. "Delegating performance evaluation," ECON - Working Papers 266, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Nov 2018.
- Nathan Miller & Joseph Podwol, 2017. "Forward Contracts, Market Structure, and the Welfare Eﬀects of Mergers," EAG Discussions Papers 201710, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Rhodes, Andrew & Watanabe, Makoto & Zhou, Jidong, 2017. "Multiproduct Intermediaries and Optimal Product Range," MPRA Paper 82136, University Library of Munich, Germany.