Spillovers Of Health Education At School On Parents' Physical Activity
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lucila Berniell; & Dolores de la Mata; & M. Nieves Valdes, 2012. "Spillovers of health education at school on parents' physical activity," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 12/13, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Berniell, Lucila & Mata, Dolores de la & Valdés, Nieves, 2010. "Spillovers of health education at school on parents' physical activity," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1031, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Berniell, Lucila & de la Mata, Dolores & Valdés, Nieves, 2012. "Spillovers of health education at school on parents´ physical activity," Research Department working papers 232, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
References listed on IDEAS
- Burkhauser, Richard V. & Cawley, John & Schmeiser, Maximilian D., 2009. "The timing of the rise in U.S. obesity varies with measure of fatness," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 307-318, December.
- Clark, Andrew E. & Etile, Fabrice, 2006.
"Don't give up on me baby: Spousal correlation in smoking behaviour,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 958-978, September.
- Andrew Clark & Fabrice Etilé, 2003. "Don't Give up on me Baby: Spousal Correlation in Smoking Behaviour," DELTA Working Papers 2003-25, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Clark, Andrew E. & Etilé, Fabrice, 2005. "Don't Give Up On Me Baby: Spousal Correlation in Smoking Behaviour," IZA Discussion Papers 1692, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrew E. Clark & Fabrice Etilé, 2006. "Don't give up onme baby: spousal correlation in smoking behaviour," Post-Print halshs-00754129, HAL.
- John Cawley & Chad Meyerhoefer & David Newhouse, 2007.
"The impact of state physical education requirements on youth physical activity and overweight,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(12), pages 1287-1301.
- John Cawley & Chad D. Meyerhoefer & David Newhouse, 2005. "The Impact of State Physical Education Requirements on Youth Physical Activity and Overweight," NBER Working Papers 11411, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Manuela Angelucci & Giacomo De Giorgi, 2009. "Indirect Effects of an Aid Program: How Do Cash Transfers Affect Ineligibles' Consumption?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(1), pages 486-508, March.
- Jayanta Bhattacharya & Janet Currie & Steven J. Haider, 2006.
"Breakfast of Champions?: The School Breakfast Program and the Nutrition of Children and Families,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 41(3).
- Jay Bhattacharya & Janet Currie & Steven Haider, 2004. "Breakfast of Champions The School Breakfast Program and the Nutrition of Children and Families," Working Papers 189, RAND Corporation.
- Jayanta Bhattacharya & Janet Currie & Steven Haider, 2004. "Breakfast of Champions? The School Breakfast Program and the Nutrition of Children and Families," NBER Working Papers 10608, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward Miguel & Michael Kremer, 2004. "Worms: Identifying Impacts on Education and Health in the Presence of Treatment Externalities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(1), pages 159-217, January.
- Kerry Anne McGeary, 2009. "The Impact of State-Level Nutrition-Education Program Funding on BMI: Evidence from the Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System," NBER Working Papers 15001, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenkel, Donald S, 1991. "Health Behavior, Health Knowledge, and Schooling," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(2), pages 287-305, April.
- Jonathan Guryan & Erik Hurst & Melissa Kearney, 2008.
"Parental Education and Parental Time with Children,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 22(3), pages 23-46, Summer.
- Jonathan Guryan & Erik Hurst & Melissa Schettini Kearney, 2008. "Parental Education and Parental Time With Children," NBER Working Papers 13993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tengtrakul, Pitikorn & Peha, Jon M., 2013. "Does ICT in schools affect residential adoption and adult utilization outside schools?," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 540-562.
- repec:eee:socmed:v:183:y:2017:i:c:p:56-61 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andre Chagas & Carlos Azzoni & Alexandre Almeida, 2015. "A Spatial Difference-in-Difference Analysis to Measure the Sugarcane Producing Impact in Respiratory Health," ERSA conference papers ersa15p511, European Regional Science Association.
- Chagas, André L.S. & Azzoni, Carlos R. & Almeida, Alexandre N., 2016. "A spatial difference-in-differences analysis of the impact of sugarcane production on respiratory diseases," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 24-36.
More about this item
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:22:y:2013:i:9:p:1004-1020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .