For better or worse? – The Effects of Physical Education on Child Development
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Knaus, Michael C. & Lechner, Michael & Reimers, Anne K., 2018. "For Better or Worse? The Effects of Physical Education on Child Development," IZA Discussion Papers 11268, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Felfe, Christina & Lechner, Michael & Steinmayr, Andreas, 2011.
"Sport and Child Development,"
Economics Working Paper Series
1135, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Felfe, Christina & Lechner, Michael & Steinmayr, Andreas, 2011. "Sports and Child Development," CEPR Discussion Papers 8523, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christina Felfe & Michael Lechner & Andreas Steinmayr, 2011. "Sports and Child Development," CESifo Working Paper Series 3629, CESifo Group Munich.
- Felfe, Christina & Lechner, Michael & Steinmayr, Andreas, 2016. "Sports and Child Development," Munich Reprints in Economics 37862, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Felfe, Christina & Lechner, Michael & Steinmayr, Andreas, 2011. "Sports and Child Development," IZA Discussion Papers 6105, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsPhysical education; cognitive skills; non-cognitive skills; motor skills; physical activity; health;
- I26 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Returns to Education
- Z28 - Other Special Topics - - Sports Economics - - - Policy
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-02-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2018-02-12 (Education)
- NEP-HEA-2018-02-12 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usg:econwp:2018:01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Flockerzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vwasgch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.