Evaluating the economic effectiveness of pathogen reduction technologies in cattle slaughter plants
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kathleen Segerson, 1999. "Mandatory versus voluntary approaches to food safety," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(1), pages 53-70.
- Crutchfield, Stephen R. & Buzby, Jean C. & Roberts, Tanya & Ollinger, Michael & Lin, Chung-Tung Jordan, 1997. "Economic Assessment of Food Safety Regulations: The New Approach to Meat and Poultry Inspection," Agricultural Economics Reports 34009, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Morrison, Rosanna Mentzer & Buzby, Jean C. & Lin, C.T. Jordan, 1997. "Irradiating Ground Beef to Enhance Food Safety," Food Review/ National Food Review, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, vol. 20(1), pages 1-5.
- Klein, Benjamin & Leffler, Keith B, 1981. "The Role of Market Forces in Assuring Contractual Performance," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(4), pages 615-641, August.
- Kathleen Segerson, 1998. "Mandatory vs. Voluntary Approaches to Food Safety," Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports 036, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Buzby, Jean C. & Frenzen, Paul D., 1999. "Food safety and product liability," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 637-651, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Resende-Filho, Moises & Buhr, Brian, 2007.
"Economics of traceability for mitigation of food recall costs,"
3650, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Resende Filho, Moises de Andrade & Buhr, Brian L., 2012. "Economics of Traceability for Mitigation of Food Recall Costs," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126193, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mangen, Marie-Josee J. & Havelaar, Arie H. & Nauta, Maarten J. & de Koeijer, Aline A. & de Wit, G. Ardine, 2005. "Controlling Campylabacter in the Chicken Meat Chain: A Cost-Utility Analysis," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24763, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Marie-Josée J. Mangen & G. Ardine de Wit & Arie H. Havelaar, 2007. "Economic analysis of Campylobacter control in the dutch broiler meat chain," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(2), pages 173-192.
- Loren W. Tauer & Cameron Nightingale & Renata Ivanek & Yrjö T. Gröhn & Martin Wiedmann, 2007.
"Optimal levels of inputs to control Listeria monocytogenes contamination at a smoked fish plant,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(2), pages 229-244.
- Tauer, Loren W. & Nightingale, Cameron & Ivanek, Renata & Wiedmann, Martin, 2005. "Optimal Levels of Inputs to Control Listeria monocytogenes Contamination at a Smoked Fish Plant," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19423, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Jensen, Jørgen Dejgård & Lawson, Lartey Godwin & Lund, Mogens, 2015. "Systemic cost-effectiveness analysis of food hazard reduction – Campylobacter in Danish broiler supply," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(1), pages 273-282.
- Michael Ollinger & Danna L. Moore, 2008.
"The Economic Forces Driving Food Safety Quality in Meat and Poultry,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 30(2), pages 289-310.
- Michael Ollinger & Danna L. Moore, 2008. "The Economic Forces Driving Food Safety Quality in Meat and Poultry," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 30(2), pages 289-310.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:20:y:2004:i:1:p:109-123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.