Irradiating Ground Beef to Enhance Food Safety
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ags:uersfr:266092 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ags:uersfr:266214 is not listed on IDEAS
- Scott A. Malcolm & Clare A. Narrod & Tanya Roberts & Michael Ollinger, 2004. "Evaluating the economic effectiveness of pathogen reduction technologies in cattle slaughter plants," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(1), pages 109-123.
- Cardona, Fredy A. & O'Rourke, Patrick D. & Wiegand, Bryon R. & O'Rourke, David L., 2003. "Efficacy Of Electron Beam Irradiation Of Processed Pork Products," 2003: WCC-72 Annual Meeting, June 9-11, 2003, Las Vegas, Nevada 16599, WERA-72 (formerly WCC-72): Western Education\Extension and Research Activities Committee on Agribusiness.
- Helen H. Jensen & Laurian J. Unnevehr & Miguel I. Gomez, 1998.
"Costs of Improving Food Safety in the Meat Sector, The,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
98-wp189, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Jensen, Helen H. & Unnevehr, Laurian J. & Gomez, Miguel I., 1998. "Costs of Improving Food Safety in the Meat Sector (The)," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1156, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Narrod, Clare A. & Malcolm, Scott A. & Ollinger, Michael & Roberts, Tanya, 1999. "Pathogen Reduction Options In Slaughterhouses And Methods For Evaluating Their Economic Effectiveness," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21562, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Rimal, Arbindra & Fletcher, Stanley M. & McWatters, Kay H., 1999. "Do Handling And Cooking Practices Determine The Selection Of Irradiated Beef?," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-11, November.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersfr:234457. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.