Optimal levels of inputs to control Listeria monocytogenes contamination at a smoked fish plant
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tauer, Loren W. & Nightingale, Cameron & Ivanek, Renata & Wiedmann, Martin, 2005. "Optimal Levels of Inputs to Control Listeria monocytogenes Contamination at a Smoked Fish Plant," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19423, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
References listed on IDEAS
- Scott A. Malcolm & Clare A. Narrod & Tanya Roberts & Michael Ollinger, 2004. "Evaluating the economic effectiveness of pathogen reduction technologies in cattle slaughter plants," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(1), pages 109-123.
- Just, Richard E. & Pope, Rulon D., 1978. "Stochastic specification of production functions and economic implications," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 67-86, February.
- Jensen, Helen H. & Unnevehr, Laurian J. & Gómez, Miguel I., 1998. "Costs of Improving Food Safety in the Meat Sector," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(01), pages 83-94, July.
- Jensen, Helen H. & Unnevehr, Laurian J. & Gomez, Miguel I., 1998.
"Costs of Improving Food Safety in the Meat Sector (The),"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
1156, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Helen H. Jensen & Laurian J. Unnevehr & Miguel I. Gomez, 1998. "Costs of Improving Food Safety in the Meat Sector, The," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 98-wp189, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Kuchler, Fred & Golan, Elise H., 1999. "Assigning Values To Life: Comparing Methods For Valuing Health Risks," Agricultural Economics Reports 34037, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:23:y:2007:i:2:p:229-244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.