Food Safety In The Meat Industry: A Regulatory Quagmire
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Costanza, Robert & Perrings, Charles, 1990. "A flexible assurance bonding system for improved environmental management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 57-75, April.
- Loader, Rupert & Hobbs, Jill E., 1999. "Strategic responses to food safety legislation," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 685-706, December.
- Goldsmith, Peter D. & Salvador, Antonio & Knipe, Dar & Kendall, Elaine, 2002. "Structural Change Or Logical Incrementalism? Turbulence In The Global Meat System," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19704, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Carl Shapiro, 1983. "Premiums for High Quality Products as Returns to Reputations," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(4), pages 659-679.
- Peter Goldsmith & Rishi Basak, 2001. "Incentive Contracts and Environmental Performance Indicators," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 20(4), pages 259-279, December.
- Buzby, Jean C. & Frenzen, Paul D., 1999. "Food safety and product liability," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 637-651, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goldsmith, Peter D. & Turan, Nesve A. & Gow, Hamish R., 2004. "Firms, Incentives, And The Supply Of Food Safety: A Formal Model Of Government Enforcement," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20343, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Bitsch, Vera & Koković, Nevena & Rombach, Meike, 2014. "Risk Communication and Market Effects during Foodborne Illnesses: A Comparative Case Study of Bacterial Outbreaks in the U.S. and in Germany," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 17(3), pages 1-18, September.
- Kayser, Maike & Nitzko, Sina & Spiller, Achim, 2013. "Analysis of Differences in Meat Consumption Patterns," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 16(2), pages 1-13, May.
- Souza Monteiro, Diogo M. & Caswell, Julie A., 2004. "The Economics Of Implementing Traceability In Beef Supply Chains: Trends In Major Producing And Trading Countries," Working Paper Series 14521, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Huashu Wang & Tian Xia & Zhengfei Guan, 2019. "Market power and food safety in the China pork industry," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 35(1), pages 97-113, January.
- Loureiro, Maria L., 2008. "Liability and food safety provision: Empirical evidence from the US," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 204-211, September.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ifaamr:34306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifamaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.