Reputation, Trust, and Rebates: How Online Auction Markets Can Improve Their Feedback Mechanisms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luís Cabral & Lingfang (Ivy) Li, 2015.
"A Dollar for Your Thoughts: Feedback-Conditional Rebates on eBay,"
INFORMS, vol. 61(9), pages 2052-2063, September.
- Luis Cabral & Lingfang (Ivy) Li, 2012. "A Dollar for Your Thoughts: Feedback-Conditional Rebates on eBay," Working Papers 12-13, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Luis Cabral & Lingfang Li, 2015. "A dollar for your thoughts: Feedback-conditional rebates on eBay," Natural Field Experiments 00578, The Field Experiments Website.
- Li, Lingfang (Ivy), 2010. "What is the cost of venting? Evidence from eBay," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 215-218, August.
- Robert Gazzale & Tapan Khopkar, 2011.
"Remain silent and ye shall suffer: seller exploitation of reticent buyers in an experimental reputation system,"
Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 14(2), pages 273-285, May.
- Robert S. Gazzale & Tapan Khopkar, 2008. "Remain Silent and Ye Shall Suffer: Seller Exploitation of Reticent Buyers in an Experimental Reputation System," Department of Economics Working Papers 2008-22, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Lingfang (Ivy) Li & Steven Tadelis & Xiaolan Zhou, 2016. "Buying Reputation as a Signal of Quality: Evidence from an Online Marketplace," NBER Working Papers 22584, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christina Aperjis & Ramesh Johari, 2010. "Optimal Windows for Aggregating Ratings in Electronic Marketplaces," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(5), pages 864-880, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jemstr:v:19:y:2010:i:2:p:303-331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/journals/JEMS/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.