Economic analysis of Campylobacter control in the dutch broiler meat chain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Buzby, Jean C. & Roberts, Tanya & Lin, Chung-Tung Jordan & MacDonald, James M., 1996. "Bacterial Foodborne Disease: Medical Costs and Productivity Losses," Agricultural Economics Reports 33991, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Scott A. Malcolm & Clare A. Narrod & Tanya Roberts & Michael Ollinger, 2004. "Evaluating the economic effectiveness of pathogen reduction technologies in cattle slaughter plants," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(1), pages 109-123.
- Marcotte, Dave E. & Wilcox-Gök, Virginia, 2001. "Estimating the employment and earnings costs of mental illness: recent developments in the United States," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 21-27, July.
- Mangen, Marie-Josee J. & Poppe, Krijn J. & Havelaar, Arie H., 2005. "Controlling Campylobacter in the chicken meat chain; Estimation of intervention costs," Report Series 29108, Agricultural Economics Research Institute.
- Murray, Christopher J. L. & Acharya, Arnab K., 1997. "Understanding DALYs," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 703-730, December.
- Koopmanschap, Marc A. & Rutten, Frans F. H. & van Ineveld, B. Martin & van Roijen, Leona, 1995. "The friction cost method for measuring indirect costs of disease," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 171-189, June.
- Attanasio, Ermanno & Palmas, Costantino, 1984. "Cost-effectiveness analysis of echinococcosis-hydatidosis eradication project in Sardinia," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 19(10), pages 1067-1072, January.
- Paul E. McNamara & Gay Y. Miller & Xuanli Liu & David A. Barber, 2007. "A farm-to-fork stochastic simulation model of pork-borne salmonellosis in humans: Lessons for risk ranking," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(2), pages 157-172.
- McNamara, Paul E. & Liu, Xuanli & Miller, Gay Y., 2003. "The Costs of Human Salmonellosis Attributable to Pork: A Stochastic Farm-to-Fork Analysis," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22023, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julie A. Caswell & Helen H. Jensen, 2007. "Introduction: Economic measures of food safety interventions," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(2), pages 153-156.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:23:y:2007:i:2:p:173-192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.