Indirect costs of cervical and breast cancers in Spain
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 6 (2005)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/medicine/health+informatics/journal/10198/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Johansson,Per-Olov, 1995. "Evaluating Health Risks," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521478786, August.
- Johannesson, Magnus & Karlsson, Goran, 1997. "The friction cost method: A comment," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 249-255, April.
- Becker, Gary S., 1994. "Human Capital," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 3, number 9780226041209, November.
- Michael Grossman, 1972. "The Demand for Health: A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number gros72-1, Enero-Jun.
- Koopmanschap, Marc A. & Rutten, Frans F. H. & van Ineveld, B. Martin & van Roijen, Leona, 1995. "The friction cost method for measuring indirect costs of disease," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 171-189, June.
- Johansson,Per-Olov, 1995. "Evaluating Health Risks," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521472852, August.