The friction cost method for measuring indirect costs of disease
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Teulings, Coen & Koopmanschap, Marc, 1989. "An econometric model of crowding out of lower education levels," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1653-1664, October.
- van Ours, Jan & Ridder, Geert, 1991.
"Cyclical variation in vacancy durations and vacancy flows : An empirical analysis,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 1143-1155, July.
- van Ours, J.C. & Ridder, G., 1991. "Cyclical variation in vacancy durations and vacancy flows : An empirical analysis," Other publications TiSEM 316776e1-eb88-42a7-9296-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Koopmanschap, Marc A. & van Ineveld, B. Martin, 1992. "Towards a new approach for estimating indirect costs of disease," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1005-1010, May.
- Shiell, Alan & Gerard, Karen & Donaldson, Cam, 1987. "Cost of illness studies: An aid to decision-making?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 317-323, December. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhecon:v:14:y:1995:i:2:p:171-189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.