Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Susan Dynarski, 2008.
"Building the Stock of College-Educated Labor,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 43(3), pages 576-610.
- Dynarski, Susan, 2005. "Building the Stock of College-Educated Labor," Working Paper Series rwp05-050, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Susan Dynarski, 2005. "Building the Stock of College-Educated Labor," NBER Working Papers 11604, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nuarpear Lekfuangfu, 2016. "Mortality Risk and Human Capital Investment: The Legacy of Landmines in Cambodia," PIER Discussion Papers 35., Puey Ungphakorn Institute for Economic Research, revised Jul 2016.
- Mtika, Mike Mathambo, 2007. "Political economy, labor migration, and the AIDS epidemic in rural Malawi," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 64(12), pages 2454-2463, June.
- Semeijn,J. & Velden,R.,Van der, 1999. "Aspects of learning style and labour market entry an explorative study," ROA Research Memorandum 004, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus, 1996. "The relation between firm-specific intangibles and exports," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 213-219, November.
- Juan Oliva & Félix Lobo & Julio López-Bastida & Néboa Zozaya & Rosa Romay, 2005. "Indirect costs of cervical and breast cancers in Spain," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 6(4), pages 309-313, December.
- Almas Heshmati & Biwei Su, 2013.
"Development and Sources of Labor Productivity in Chinese Provinces,"
China Economic Policy Review (CEPR),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 2(02), pages 1-30.
- Su, Biwei & Heshmati, Almas, 2011. "Development and Sources of Labor Productivity in Chinese Provinces," IZA Discussion Papers 6263, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cingano, Federico, 2003. "Returns to specific skills in industrial districts," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 149-164, April.
- David Throsby, 2011. "Cultural Capital," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Cultural Economics, Second Edition, chapter 20 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:bkecon:9780226041209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Books Division). General contact details of provider: http://press.uchicago.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.