Empirical study on sources of innovation in international food and beverage industry
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fagerberg, Jan, 1987.
"A technology gap approach to why growth rates differ,"
Elsevier, vol. 16(2-4), pages 87-99, August.
- Jan Fagerberg, 1987. "A technology gap approach to why growth rates differ," Working Papers Archives 1987002, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Soete, Luc, 1987. "The impact of technological innovation on international trade patterns: The evidence reconsidered," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(2-4), pages 101-130, August.
- Patel, Pari & Pavitt, Keith, 1987. "Is Western Europe losing the technological race?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(2-4), pages 59-85, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paola Cardamone & Valeria Pupo & Fernanda Ricotta, 2016. "Exploring The Relationship Between University And Innovation: Evidence From The Italian Food Industry," Working Papers 201602, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Ruth Rama, 1996. "Les multinationales et l'innovation Localisation des activités technologiques de l'agro-alimentaire," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 231(1), pages 62-68.
- Menrad, K., 2004. "Innovations in the food industry in Germany," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6-7), pages 845-878, September.
- George Anastassopoulos, 2003. "MNE subsidiaries versus domestic enterprises: an analysis of their ownership and location-specific advantages," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(13), pages 1505-1514.
- Verhees, Frans J.H.M. & Meulenberg, Matthew T.G. & Pennings, Joost M.E., 2010. "Performance expectations of small firms considering radical product innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(7), pages 772-777, July.
- Muscio, Alessandro & Nardone, Gianluca, 2012. "The determinants of university–industry collaboration in food science in Italy," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 710-718.
- Maria De Paola & Michela Ponzo & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2016.
"Are Men Given Priority for Top Jobs? Investigating the Glass Ceiling in the Italian Academia,"
CSEF Working Papers
428, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- De Paola, Maria & Ponzo, Michela & Scoppa, Vincenzo, 2016. "Are Men Given Priority for Top Jobs? Investigating the Glass Ceiling in the Italian Academia," IZA Discussion Papers 9658, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maria De Paola & Michela Ponzo & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2016. "Are Men Given Priority For Top Jobs? Investigating The Glass Ceiling In The Italian Academia," Working Papers 201603, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Martinez, Marian Garcia & Briz, Julian, 2000. "Innovation In The Spanish Food And Drink Industry," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 3(02).
- Carraresi, Laura & Mamaqi, Xhevrie & Albisu, Luis Miguel & Banterle, Alessandro, 2012. "Strategic Capabilities and Performance: An Application of Resource-Based View in Italian Food SMEs," 2012 International European Forum, February 13-17, 2012, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 144955, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Briz, Julian & de Carlos, Pilar & de Felipe, Isabel & Garcia Martinez, Marian & Morais, Federico, 2006. "Food Innovation and Market Risk: A Case Study of the Interface Consumer Food Industry," 99th Seminar, February 8-10, 2006, Bonn, Germany 7732, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Oscar Alfranca & Ruth Rama & Nicholas von Tunzelmann, 2002. "A patent analysis of global food and beverage firms: The persistence of innovation," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(3), pages 349-368.
- Gabriella Arcese & Serena Flammini & Maria Caludia Lucchetti & Olimpia Martucci, 2015. "Evidence and Experience of Open Sustainability Innovation Practices in the Food Sector," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(7), pages 1-24, June.
- repec:spr:scient:v:81:y:2009:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-008-2164-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Prasong Siriwongwilaichat & Ray J. Winger, 2004. "Technical knowledge for food product innovation in Thailand," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(3), pages 233-252.
- Silverio Alarcón & Mercedes Sánchez, 2013. "External and Internal R&D, Capital Investment and Business Performance in the Spanish Agri-Food Industry," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(3), pages 654-675, September.
- Matopoulos, Aristides & Vlachopoulou, Maro, 2008. "Identifying Innovation Strategies: Insights from the Greek Food Industry," 110th Seminar, February 18-22, 2008, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 49881, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Briz, Julian & de Felipe, Isabel, 2007. "Challenge to SME to Survive in Food Dynamic Markets: Innovation and Efficient Networks," 2007 1st Forum, February 15-17, 2007, Innsbruck, Austria 6574, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:12:y:1996:i:2:p:123-134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.