Earnings Functions, Specific Human Capital, and Job Matching: Tenure Bias Is Negative
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Caplin, Andrew & Nalebuff, Barry, 1991.
"Aggregation and Social Choice: A Mean Voter Theorem,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Andrew Caplin & Barry Nalebuff, 1990. "Aggregation and Social Choice: A Mean Voter Theorem," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 938, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cerqueti, Roy & Coppier, Raffaella, 2011.
"Economic growth, corruption and tax evasion,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 489-500, January.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:198-211 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barmby, Tim & Bryson, Alex & Eberth, Barbara, 2012.
"Human capital, matching and job satisfaction,"
Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 548-551.
- Dr Alex Bryson, 2012. "Human Capital, Matching and Job Satisfaction," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 390, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Tim Barmby & Alex Bryson & Barbara Eberth, 2012. "Human Capital, Matching and Job Satisfaction," CEP Discussion Papers dp1151, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Sabrina Di Addario & Eleonora Patacchini, 2006. "Is there an urban wage premium in Italy?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 570, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ham, Roger & Junankar, Pramod N. (Raja) & Wells, Robert, 2009. "Occupational Choice: Personality Matters," IZA Discussion Papers 4105, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Di Addario, Sabrina & Patacchini, Eleonora, 2008. "Wages and the City. Evidence from Italy," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 1040-1061, October.
- Frederiksen, Anders & Lange, Fabian & Kriechel, Ben, 2017.
"Subjective performance evaluations and employee careers,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 408-429.
- Frederiksen, Anders & Lange, Fabian & Kriechel, Ben, 2012. "Subjective Performance Evaluations and Employee Careers," IZA Discussion Papers 6373, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mary Gregory & Sara Connolly, 2007.
"Part-time Employment Can Be a Life-time Setback for Earnings: A Study of British Women 1975-2001,"
Economics Series Working Papers
358, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Connolly, Sara & Gregory, Mary, 2007. "Part-time Employment Can Be a Life-time Setback for Earnings: A Study of British Women 1975–2001," IZA Discussion Papers 3101, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Barmby, Tim & Eberth, Barbara, 2008. "Worker turnover and job matching--Implications for estimating the returns to tenure," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 137-139, November.
- By Barbara Mueller & Jürg Schweri, 2015. "How specific is apprenticeship training? Evidence from inter-firm and occupational mobility after graduation," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 67(4), pages 1057-1077.
- Sabrina Di Addario & Eleonora Patacchini, 2005. "Wages and the City. The Italian case," Economics Series Working Papers 243, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlabec:v:21:y:2003:i:4:p:783-806. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JOLE/ .