Time To Go? Head Coach Quits and Dismissals in Professional Football
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Buraimo, Babatunde & Bryson, Alex & Simmons, Rob, 2017. "Time To Go? Head Coach Quits and Dismissals in Professional Football," IZA Discussion Papers 10600, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsQuits; Dismissals; Layoffs; Managerial performance; Team performance; Football; Survival analysis; Competing risks;
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J63 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Turnover; Vacancies; Layoffs
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-HRM-2017-04-09 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-SPO-2017-04-09 (Sports & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qss:dqsswp:1707. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bilal Nasim). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dqioeuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .