Human Capital, Matching and Job Satisfaction
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dr Alex Bryson, 2012. "Human Capital, Matching and Job Satisfaction," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 390, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Freeman, Richard B, 1978. "Job Satisfaction as an Economic Variable," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(2), pages 135-141, May.
- Ferreira, Priscila & Taylor, Mark, 2011. "Measuring match quality using subjective data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 113(3), pages 304-306.
- Margaret Stevens, 2003. "Earnings Functions, Specific Human Capital, and Job Matching: Tenure Bias Is Negative," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(4), pages 783-806, October.
- James L. Medoff & Katharine G. Abraham, 1980. "Experience, Performance, and Earnings," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 95(4), pages 703-736.
- George J. Borjas, 1979. "Job Satisfaction, Wages, and Unions," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 14(1), pages 21-40.
- Theodossiou, I. & Zangelidis, A., 2009. "Career prospects and tenure-job satisfaction profiles: Evidence from panel data," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 648-657, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:indres:v:56:y:2017:i:2:p:203-235 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sá Nchez Sellero, Mª Carmen & Sá Nchez Sellero, Pedro, 2014. "Incidencia de las características personales e inherentes al empleo sobre la satisfacción de los trabajadores en España/Effect of the Personal and Job-Related Features on the Labour Satisfaction in Sp," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 32, pages 311-334, Enero.
- Chaudhuri, Kausik & Reilly, Kevin T. & Spencer, David A., 2015. "Job satisfaction, age and tenure: A generalized dynamic random effects model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 13-16.
- Laetitia Hauret & Donald R. Williams, 2017.
"Cross-National Analysis of Gender Differences in Job Satisfaction,"
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(2), pages 203-235, April.
- HAURET Laetitia & WILLIAMS Donald R., 2013. "Cross-national analysis of gender differences in job satisfaction," LISER Working Paper Series 2013-27, LISER.
More about this item
KeywordsJob satisfaction; job match quality; human capital; job tenure;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J28 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Safety; Job Satisfaction; Related Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2012-07-01 (Business Economics)
- NEP-HAP-2012-07-01 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HRM-2012-07-01 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2012-07-01 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:cepdps:dp1151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://cep.lse.ac.uk/_new/publications/series.asp?prog=CEP .