Report NEP-HRM-2012-07-01This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tim Barmby & Alex Bryson & Barbara Eberth, 2012. "Human Capital, Matching and Job Satisfaction," CEP Discussion Papers dp1151, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Johnston, David W. & Schurer, Stefanie & Shields, Michael A., 2012. "Maternal Gender Role Attitudes, Human Capital Investment, and Labour Supply of Sons and Daughters," IZA Discussion Papers 6656, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jonathan B. Berk & Jules H. van Binsbergen, 2012. "Measuring Managerial Skill in the Mutual Fund Industry," NBER Working Papers 18184, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chinchilla, Nuria & Moragas, Maruja & Kim, Sowon, 2012. "Work and family decision-making framework: A motivational perspective," IESE Research Papers D/956, IESE Business School.
- Moen, Espen R. & Yashiv, Eran, 2012. "Worker Matching and Firm Value," IZA Discussion Papers 6657, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gertler, Paul & Vermeersch, Christel, 2012. "Using performance incentives to improve health outcomes," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6100, The World Bank.