Gender gap in educational attainment: evidence from rural India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mitra, Arup & Murayama, Mayumi, 2008. "Rural to Urban Migration: A District Level Analysis for India," IDE Discussion Papers 137, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:injoed:v:56:y:2017:i:c:p:42-51 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:edecon:v:25:y:2017:i:1:p:84-111 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gabin Langevin & David Masclet & Fabien Moizeau & Emmanuel Peterle, 2017.
"Ethnic gaps in educational attainment and labor-market outcomes: evidence from France,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(1), pages 84-111, January.
- Gabin Langevin & David Masclet & Fabien Moizeau & Emmanuel Peterle, 2017. "Ethnic Gaps in Educational Attainment and Labor-Market Outcomes: Evidence from France," TEPP Working Paper 2017-07, TEPP.
- Gabin Langevin & David Masclet & Fabien Moizeau & Emmanuel Peterle, 2017. "Ethnic gaps in educational attainment and labor-market outcomes: evidence from France," Post-Print halshs-01525385, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsgender difference; grade attainment; India;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:edecon:v:17:y:2009:i:2:p:215-238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CEDE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.