Education and the Determinants of Job Satisfaction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benjamin Artz & Ilker Kaya, 2014. "Job insecurity and job satisfaction in the United States: the case of public sector union workers," Industrial Relations Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 103-120, March.
- Eugenia Fabra Florit & Luis Vila Lladosa, 2007. "Evaluation of the Effects of Education on Job Satisfaction: Independent Single-Equation vs. Structural Equation Models," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 13(2), pages 157-170, May.
- Damiano Fiorillo & Nunzia Nappo, 2014.
"Job satisfaction in Italy: individual characteristics and social relations,"
International Journal of Social Economics,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 41(8), pages 683-704, August.
- Fiorillo, D & Nappo, N, 2011. "Job satisfaction in Italy: Individual characteristics and social relations," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 11/09, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Damiano Fiorillo & Nunzia Nappo, 2011. "Job satisfaction in Italy: individual characteristics and social relations," Discussion Papers 5_2011, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Fiorillo, Damiano & Nappo, Nunzia, 2011. "Job satisfaction in Italy: individual characteristics and social relations," MPRA Paper 31133, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabra, M. Eugenia & Camisón, Cesar, 2009. "Direct and indirect effects of education on job satisfaction: A structural equation model for the Spanish case," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 600-610, October.
- Vani K. Borooah, 2009.
"Comparing levels of job satisfaction in the countries of Western and Eastern Europe,"
International Journal of Manpower,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 30(4), pages 304-325, July.
- Borooah, Vani, 2009. "Comparing levels of job satisfaction in the countries of Western and Eastern Europe," MPRA Paper 23664, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
- Benno Torgler, 2011. "Work Values in Western and Eastern Europe," Working Papers 2011.94, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Artz, Benjamin & Taengnoi, Sarinda, 2016. "Do women prefer female bosses?," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 194-202.
More about this item
KeywordsJob satisfaction; job aspects; Labour market match;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:edecon:v:13:y:2005:i:4:p:409-425. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CEDE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.