Research, Development, and Engineering Metrics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rebecca Henderson & Iain Cockburn, 1996.
"Scale, Scope, and Spillovers: The Determinants of Research Productivity in Drug Discovery,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 27(1), pages 32-59, Spring.
- Rebecca Henderson & Iain Cockburn, "undated". "Scale, Scope and Spillovers: The Determinants of Research Productivity in Drug Discovery," Working Papers ec25/94, Department of Economics, University of Lancaster.
- Holmstrom, Bengt, 1989. "Agency costs and innovation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 305-327, December.
- Jeffrey I. Bernstein & M. Ishaq Nadiri, 1989.
"Research and Development and Intra-industry Spillovers: An Empirical Application of Dynamic Duality,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 56(2), pages 249-267.
- Jeffrey I. Bernstein & M. Ishaq Nadiri, 1986. "Research and Development and Intraindustry Spillovers: An Empirical Application of Dynamic Duality," NBER Working Papers 2002, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernstein, Jeffrey I. & Nadiri, M. Ishaq, 1988. "Research and Development and Intraindustry Spillovers: An Empirical Application of Dynamic Duality," Working Papers 88-06, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Mansfield, Edwin, 1980. "Basic Research and Productivity Increase in Manufacturing," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 863-873, December.
- repec:fth:harver:1473 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zvi Griliches, 1998.
"Patent Statistics as Economic Indicators: A Survey,"
NBER Chapters,in: R&D and Productivity: The Econometric Evidence, pages 287-343
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Griliches, Zvi, 1990. "Patent Statistics as Economic Indicators: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 28(4), pages 1661-1707, December.
- Zvi Griliches, 1990. "Patent Statistics as Economic Indicators: A Survey," NBER Working Papers 3301, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julio J. Rotemberg & Garth Saloner, 1995. "Overt Interfunctional Conflict (and its Reduction Through Business Strategy)," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 26(4), pages 630-653, Winter.
- Jaffe, Adam B, 1989. "Real Effects of Academic Research," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 957-970, December.
- Block, Zenas & Ornati, Oscar A., 1987. "Compensating corporate venture managers," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 41-51.
- Holmström, Bengt, 1989. "Agency Costs and Innovation," Working Paper Series 214, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Taylor, Curtis R, 1995. "Digging for Golden Carrots: An Analysis of Research Tournaments," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(4), pages 872-890, September.
- Acs, Zoltan J & Audretsch, David B & Feldman, Maryann P, 1992. "Real Effects of Academic Research: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 363-367, March.
- Richard R. Nelson, 1959. "The Simple Economics of Basic Scientific Research," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 67, pages 297-297.
- Henry Grabowski & John Vernon, 1990. "A New Look at the Returns and Risks to Pharmaceutical R&D," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(7), pages 804-821, July.
- Cohen, Wesley M & Levinthal, Daniel A, 1989. "Innovation and Learning: The Two Faces of R&D," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(397), pages 569-596, September.
- Gary Erickson & Robert Jacobson, 1992. "Gaining Comparative Advantage Through Discretionary Expenditures: The Returns to R&D and Advertising," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(9), pages 1264-1279, September.
- George J. Stigler, 1961. "The Economics of Information," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 69, pages 213-213.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nathalie Lazaric & Alain Raybaut, 2014.
"Do incentive systems spur work motivation of inventors in high tech firms? A group-based perspective,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 135-157, January.
- Nathalie Lazaric & Alain Raybaut, 2013. "Do Incentive Systems Spur Work Motivation of Inventors in High Tech Firms ? A Group-Based Perspective," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-40, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Alain Raybaut & Nathalie Lazaric, 2014. "Do Incentive Systems Spur Work Motivations of Inventors in High-Tech Firms a Group-Based Perspective," Post-Print hal-01069260, HAL.
- Elie Ofek & Miklos Sarvary, 2003. "R&D, Marketing, and the Success of Next-Generation Products," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(3), pages 355-370, July.
- Kim, Bowon & Oh, Heungshik, 2002. "An effective R&D performance measurement system: survey of Korean R&D researchers," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 19-31, February.
- Audia, Pino G. & Brion, Sebastien, 2007. "Reluctant to change: Self-enhancing responses to diverging performance measures," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 255-269, March.
- Cassiman, Bruno & Di Guardo, Maria Chiara & Valentini, Giovanni, 2010. "Organizing links with science: Cooperate or contract?: A project-level analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 882-892, September.
- Nathalie Lazaric & Alain Raybaut, 2014. "Do incentive systems spur work motivations of inventors in high-tech firms," Post-Print halshs-00930186, HAL.
- Davila, Antonio, 2003. "Short-term economic incentives in new product development," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1397-1420, September.
- Lazzarotti, Valentina & Manzini, Raffaella & Mari, Luca, 2011. "A model for R&D performance measurement," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 212-223, November.
- Cherchye, L. & Abeele, P. Vanden, 2005.
"On research efficiency: A micro-analysis of Dutch university research in Economics and Business Management,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 495-516, May.
- Laurens Cherchye & Piet Vanden Abeele, 2002. "On Research Efficiency: A Micro-Analysis of Dutch University Research in Economics and Business Management," Public Economics Working Paper Series ces0206, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Working Group Public Economics.
- Subramaniam Ananthram & Cecil Pearson & Samir Chatterjee, 2010. "Do organisational reform measures impact on global mindset intensity of managers?: Empirical evidence from Indian and Chinese service industry managers," Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(2), pages 146-168, June.
- Cassiman, Bruno & Guardo, Chiara di & Valentini, Giovanni, 2005. "Organizing for innovation: R&D projects, activities and partners," IESE Research Papers D/597, IESE Business School.
- Davila, Tony, 2000. "Performance and the Design of Economic Incentives in New Product Development," Research Papers 1647, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Hauser, John R. & Katz, Gerald M. & International Center for Research on the Management of Technology., 1998. "Metrics : you are what you measure!," Working papers 172-98, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Berg, Pekka & Leinonen, Mikko & Leivo, Virpi & Pihlajamaa, Jussi, 2002. "Assessment of quality and maturity level of R&D," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 29-35, July.
More about this item
KeywordsMarketing; Research and Development; Product Development; Incentives;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:44:y:1998:i:12-part-1:p:1670-1689. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.