Customer Satisfaction Incentives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hauser, John R. & Urban, Glen L., 1975.
"A normative methodology for modeling consumer response to innovation,"
785-75., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Hauser, John R. & Urban, Glen L., 1976. "A normative methodology for modeling consumer response to innovation," Working papers 854-76., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Griffin, Abbie. & Hauser, John R., 1991. "The marketing and R & D interface," Working papers #48-91. Working paper (Sl, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Green, Paul E & Srinivasan, V, 1978. " Conjoint Analysis in Consumer Research: Issues and Outlook," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 103-123, Se.
- George P. Huber, 1974. "Multi-Attribute Utility Models: A Review of Field and Field-Like Studies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(10), pages 1393-1402, June.
- John R. Hauser, 1977. "Testing the Accuracy," Discussion Papers 286, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan U. Becker & Sönke Albers, 2016. "The limits of analyzing service quality data in public transport," Transportation, Springer, vol. 43(5), pages 823-842, September.
- Griffin, Abbie. & Hauser, John R. & Griffin, Abbie, 1994. "Integrating R&D and marketing : a review and analysis of the literature," Working papers #112-94. Working paper (S, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Aoudji, Augustin K.N. & Adégbidi, Anselme & Ganglo, Jean C. & Agbo, Valentin & Yêvidé, Armand S.I. & De Cannière, Charles & Lebailly, Philippe, 2011. "Satisfaction across urban consumers of smallholder-produced teak (Tectona grandis L.f.) poles in South Benin," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(8), pages 642-651, October.
- Evgeni Stanimirov & Vladimir Jechev, 2013. "Consumer Orientation as a Factor for Satisfying the Clients," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 3, pages 56-89.
- Dirk Sliwka, 2002.
"On the Use of Nonfinancial Performance Measures in Management Compensation,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(3), pages 487-511, September.
- Dirk Sliwka, 2001. "On the Use of Nonfinancial Performance Measures in Management Compensation," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse29_2001, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Rust, Roland T. & Metters, Richard, 1996. "Mathematical models of service," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 91(3), pages 427-439, June.
- Michael Raith, 2008. "Specific knowledge and performance measurement," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 39(4), pages 1059-1079.
- Yu-Ching Chiao, 2014. "Country risk, multimarket contacts and MNEs' competitive action," International Journal of Business Environment, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(4), pages 329-350.
- Sanjog Misra & Anne Coughlan & Chakravarthi Narasimhan, 2005. "Salesforce Compensation: An Analytical and Empirical Examination of the Agency Theoretic Approach," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 5-39, January.
- Ezlika Ghazali & Bang Nguyen & Dilip S. Mutum & Amrul Asraf Mohd-Any, 2016. "Constructing online switching barriers: examining the effects of switching costs and alternative attractiveness on e-store loyalty in online pure-play retailers," Electronic Markets, Springer;IIM University of St. Gallen, vol. 26(2), pages 157-171, May.
- Xiao, Tiaojun & Qi, Xiangtong, 2010. "Strategic wholesale pricing in a supply chain with a potential entrant," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(2), pages 444-455, April.
- Yusong Wang & David Bell & V. Padmanabhan, 2009. "Manufacturer-owned retail stores," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 107-124, June.
- repec:spr:eurasi:v:4:y:2014:i:1:p:89-106 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dhinu Srinivasan & Alex Thevaranjan, 2016. "The role of non-financial measures in controlling myopic activities: the case of hard selling," International Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Performance Evaluation, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 12(2), pages 103-130.
- Daniel H. Simon & Miguel I. Gómez & Edward W. McLaughlin & Dick R. Wittink, 2009. "Employee attitudes, customer satisfaction, and sales performance: assessing the linkages in US grocery stores," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(1), pages 27-41.
- Dutta, Sunil & Reichelstein, Stefan J., 2002. "Leading Indicator Variables, Performance Measurement and Long-Term versus Short-Term Contracts," Research Papers 1756, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Wang, Yulan & Wallace, Stein W. & Shen, Bin & Choi, Tsan-Ming, 2015. "Service supply chain management: A review of operational models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 247(3), pages 685-698.
- repec:spr:pharme:v:4:y:2014:i:1:p:89-106 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yu (Jeffrey) Hu & Jiwoong Shin & Zhulei Tang, 2016. "Incentive Problems in Performance-Based Online Advertising Pricing: Cost per Click vs. Cost per Action," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 62(7), pages 2022-2038, July.
- Hauser, John R. & Katz, Gerald M. & International Center for Research on the Management of Technology., 1998. "Metrics : you are what you measure!," Working papers 172-98, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Ittner, Christopher D. & Larcker, David F. & Randall, Taylor, 2003. "Performance implications of strategic performance measurement in financial services firms," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(7-8), pages 715-741.
- repec:spr:jogath:v:46:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00182-017-0565-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Hauser, John R. & Simester, Duncan I. & Wernerfelt, Birger., 1995. "Internal customers and internal suppliers," Working papers 3759-95. WP (Internationa, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
More about this item
Keywordscompetitive strategy; measurement; customer satisfaction; incentives;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormksc:v:13:y:1994:i:4:p:327-350. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .