Incentives in New Product Development Projects and the Role of Target Costing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Karl T. Ulrich & Scott Pearson, 1998. "Assessing the Importance of Design Through Product Archaeology," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(3), pages 352-369, March.
- Bergemann, Dirk & Hege, Ulrich, 1998.
"Venture capital financing, moral hazard, and learning,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 22(6-8), pages 703-735, August.
- Bergemann, Dirk & Hege, Ulrich, 1997. "Venture Capital Financing, Moral Hazard and Learning," CEPR Discussion Papers 1738, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ulrich Hege & Dirk Bergemann, 1998. "Venture capital financing, moral hazard, and learning," Post-Print hal-00481696, HAL.
- Ananth V. Iyer & Leroy B. Schwarz & Stefanos A. Zenios, 2005. "A Principal-Agent Model for Product Specification and Production," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(1), pages 106-119, January.
- Robert Gibbons, 2005. "Incentives Between Firms (and Within)," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(1), pages 2-17, January.
- Christian Terwiesch & Yi Xu, 2008. "Innovation Contests, Open Innovation, and Multiagent Problem Solving," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(9), pages 1529-1543, September.
- Lambert, Richard A., 2001. "Contracting theory and accounting," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 3-87, December.
- Holmstrom, Bengt & Milgrom, Paul, 1987.
"Aggregation and Linearity in the Provision of Intertemporal Incentives,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 303-328, March.
- Bengt Holmstrom & Paul R. Milgrom, 1985. "Aggregation and Linearity in the Provision of Intertemporal Incentives," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 742, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:261:y:2017:i:3:p:1066-1084 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elena Katok & Enno Siemsen, 2011. "Why Genius Leads to Adversity: Experimental Evidence on the Reputational Effects of Task Difficulty Choices," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(6), pages 1042-1054, June.
- Wenqiang Xiao & Yi Xu, 2012. "The Impact of Royalty Contract Revision in a Multistage Strategic R&D Alliance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 58(12), pages 2251-2271, December.
- Wu, Zhengping & Crama, Pascale & Zhu, Wanshan, 2012. "The newsvendor’s optimal incentive contracts for multiple advertisers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(1), pages 171-181.
- Bock, Stefan & Pütz, Markus, 2017. "Implementing Value Engineering based on a multidimensional quality-oriented control calculus within a Target Costing and Target Pricing approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 183(PA), pages 146-158.
- repec:spr:jmgtco:v:28:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00187-016-0243-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kai Yang & Yanfei Lan & Ruiqing Zhao, 2017. "Monitoring mechanisms in new product development with risk-averse project manager," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 667-681, March.
- Gopalakrishnan, Mohan & Libby, Theresa & Samuels, Janet A. & Swenson, Dan, 2015. "The effect of cost goal specificity and new product development process on cost reduction performance," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1-11.
- Kerkhove, L.P. & Vanhoucke, M., 2016. "Incentive contract design for projects: The owner׳s perspective," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 93-114.
More about this item
KeywordsR&D management; new product development; incentives; target costing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:56:y:2010:i:8:p:1324-1344. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.