Composition of R and D Expenditures: Relationship to Size of Firm, Concentration, and Innovative Output
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dongphil Chun & Yanghon Chung & Chungwon Woo & Hangyeol Seo & Hyesoo Ko, 2015. "Labor Union Effects on Innovation and Commercialization Productivity: An Integrated Propensity Score Matching and Two-Stage Data Envelopment Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(5), pages 1-19, April.
- Rouvinen, Petri, 1999. "Characteristics of Product and Process Innovators among Finnish Manufacturing Firms," Discussion Papers 690, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Francesca DI IORIO & Maria Letizia GIORGETTI, 2017. "Entry and Patents: Evidence from the US Cardiovascular Pharmaceutical Sector," Departmental Working Papers 2017-07, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Andrés Barge-Gil & Alberto López, 2015.
"R versus D: estimating the differentiated effect of research and development on innovation results,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 93-129.
- Barge-Gil, Andrés & López, Alberto, 2011. "R versus D: Estimating the differentiated effect of research and development on innovation results," MPRA Paper 29091, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lim, Kwanghui, 2004. "The relationship between research and innovation in the semiconductor and pharmaceutical industries (1981-1997)," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 287-321, March.
- Zur Shapira & Gary Dushnitsky, 2011. "Entrepreneurial Finance Meets Organizational Reality: Comparing Investment Practices And Performance Of Corporate And Independent Venture Capitalists," Discussion Paper Series dp589, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Vanhaverbeke, W.P.M. & Beerkens, B.E. & Duysters, G.M., 2003.
"Explorative and exploitative learning strategies in technology-based alliance networks,"
03.22, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Wim Vanhaverbeke & Bonnie Beerkens & Geert Duysters & Victor Gilsing, 2006. "Explorative and exploitative learning strategies in technology-based alliance networks," Working Papers 06-03, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies, revised Jan 2006.
- Yochanan Shachmurove, "undated". "An Empirical Investigation of IPO's Annualized Returns in the Last Three Decades," Penn CARESS Working Papers 823ad5f6b6eb3583cc703364e, Penn Economics Department.
- Scott Shane, 2001. "Technological Opportunities and New Firm Creation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(2), pages 205-220, February.
- Cohen, Wesley M., 2010. "Fifty Years of Empirical Studies of Innovative Activity and Performance," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, Elsevier.
- Saha, Souresh, 2014. "Firm's objective function and product and process R&D," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 484-494.
- Lin, Ping & Saggi, Kamal, 2002. "Product differentiation, process R&D, and the nature of market competition," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 201-211, January.
- Mudambi, Ram & Swift, Tim, 2011. "Proactive R&D management and firm growth: A punctuated equilibrium model," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 429-440, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:63:y:1981:i:4:p:610-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.