An effective R&D performance measurement system: survey of Korean R&D researchers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John R. Hauser, 1998. "Research, Development, and Engineering Metrics," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(12-Part-1), pages 1670-1689, December.
- Cordero, Rene, 1990. "The measurement of innovation performance in the firm: An overview," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 185-192, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sohn, S.Y. & Gyu Joo, Yong & Kyu Han, Hong, 2007. "Structural equation model for the evaluation of national funding on R&D project of SMEs in consideration with MBNQA criteria," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 10-20, February.
- repec:eee:epplan:v:66:y:2018:i:c:p:147-155 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claire Bonnard, 2011. "Les incitations à l'innovation dans le secteur privé," Post-Print halshs-00599700, HAL.
- Lu, Wen-Min & Kweh, Qian Long & Nourani, Mohammad & Huang, Feng-Wen, 2016. "Evaluating the efficiency of dual-use technology development programs from the R&D and socio-economic perspectives," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 82-92.
- Boh, Wai Fong & Evaristo, Roberto & Ouderkirk, Andrew, 2014. "Balancing breadth and depth of expertise for innovation: A 3M story," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 349-366.
- repec:eee:epplan:v:63:y:2017:i:c:p:18-28 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsManagement of R&D R&D R&D Performance measurement system;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:30:y:2002:i:1:p:19-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .