The measurement of innovation performance in the firm: An overview
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Geisler, E., 1995. "An integrated cost-performance model of research and development evaluation," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 281-294, June.
- Oke, Adegoke, 2013. "Linking manufacturing flexibility to innovation performance in manufacturing plants," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 143(2), pages 242-247.
- Marcelo Seido Nagano & Juliano Pavanelli Stefanovitz & Tor Guimaraes, 2016. "Assessing Some Important Factors To Reduce Obstacles In Product Innovation," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(03), pages 1-29, April.
- Kim, Bowon & Oh, Heungshik, 2002. "An effective R&D performance measurement system: survey of Korean R&D researchers," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 19-31, February.
- repec:eee:soceps:v:61:y:2018:i:c:p:16-28 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sohn, S.Y. & Gyu Joo, Yong & Kyu Han, Hong, 2007. "Structural equation model for the evaluation of national funding on R&D project of SMEs in consideration with MBNQA criteria," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 10-20, February.
- Liu, John S. & Lu, Wen-Min, 2010. "DEA and ranking with the network-based approach: a case of R&D performance," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 453-464, December.
- Rodriguez, Nuria Garcia & Perez, M Jose Sanzo & Gutierrez, Juan A. Trespalacios, 2008. "Can a good organizational climate compensate for a lack of top management commitment to new product development," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 118-131, February.
- Sheu Chen & Pei Wang & Hong Lee, 2012. "Performance measurement considering the interdependence of evaluators and criteria," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 103-115, January.
- Mohd Nizam Ab Rahman & Mahmood Doroodian & Yusniza Kamarulzaman & Norhamidi Muhamad, 2015. "Designing and Validating a Model for Measuring Sustainability of Overall Innovation Capability of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Cherchye, L. & Abeele, P. Vanden, 2005.
"On research efficiency: A micro-analysis of Dutch university research in Economics and Business Management,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 495-516, May.
- Laurens Cherchye & Piet Vanden Abeele, 2002. "On Research Efficiency: A Micro-Analysis of Dutch University Research in Economics and Business Management," Public Economics Working Paper Series ces0206, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Working Group Public Economics.
- Hauschildt, Jürgen, 1990. "Zur Messung des Innovationserfolgs: Revidierte Fassung eines Vortrags der 2nd TIM Conference of Technology Management, Hamburg, 10./11. Mai 1990," Manuskripte aus den Instituten für Betriebswirtschaftslehre der Universität Kiel 253, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre.
- Herrmann, Roland & SchrÃ¶ck, Rebecca, 2011. "Determinanten des Innovationserfolgs: eine Analyse mit Scannerdaten fÃ¼r den deutschen Joghurtmarkt," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 60(3).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:19:y:1990:i:2:p:185-192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.