Exploring healthcare governance literature: systematic review and paths for future research
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fetscherin, Marc & Voss, Hinrich & Gugler, Philippe, 2010. "30 Years of foreign direct investment to China: An interdisciplinary literature review," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 235-246, June.
- Eeckloo, Kristof & Van Herck, Gustaaf & Van Hulle, Cynthia & Vleugels, Arthur, 2004. "From Corporate Governance To Hospital Governance.: Authority, transparency and accountability of Belgian non-profit hospitals' board and management," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 1-15, April.
- Richard Leblanc & Mark S. Schwartz, 2007. "The Black Box of Board Process: gaining access to a difficult subject," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(5), pages 843-851, September.
- Reeleder, David & Goel, Vivek & Singer, Peter A. & Martin, Douglas K., 2006. "Leadership and priority setting: The perspective of hospital CEOs," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 24-34, November.
- Marta Marsilio & Giulia Cappellaro & Corrado Cuccurullo, 2011. "The Intellectual Structure Of Research Into PPPs," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(6), pages 763-782, September.
- Gianluca Veronesi & Kevin Keasey, 2011. "National Health Service Boards of Directors and Governance Models," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(6), pages 861-885, September.
- Kris Joseph Knox & Eric C. Blankmeyer & J. R. Stutzman, 2004. "Administrative Compensation and Organizational Performance in Texas Nursing Facilities," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 33-49, February.
- John Hagedoorn & Rajneesh Narula, 1996. "Choosing Organizational Modes of Strategic Technology Partnering: International and Sectoral Differences," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 27(2), pages 265-284, June.
- Preyra, Colin & Pink, George, 2001. "Balancing incentives in the compensation contracts of nonprofit hospital CEOs," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 509-525, July.
- Bennington, Lynne, 2010. "Review of the corporate and healthcare governance literature," Journal of Management & Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(02), pages 314-333, May.
- Djellal, Faridah & Gallouj, FaIz, 2005. "Mapping innovation dynamics in hospitals," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 817-835, August.
- Brickley, James A. & Van Horn, R. Lawrence & Wedig, Gerard J., 2010. "Board composition and nonprofit conduct: Evidence from hospitals," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 196-208, November.
- Gary J. Young, 2000. "Boards of Directors and the Adoption of a CEO Performance Evaluation Process: Agency - and Institutional - Theory Perspectives," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(2), pages 277-296, March.
- Cardinaels, Eddy, 2009. "Governance in non-for-profit hospitals: Effects of board members' remuneration and expertise on CEO compensation," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 64-75, November.
- Brickley, James A & Van Horn, R Lawrence, 2002. "Managerial Incentives in Nonprofit Organizations: Evidence from Hospitals," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(1), pages 227-249, April.
- Eldenburg, Leslie & Krishnan, Ranjani, 2003. "Public versus private governance: a study of incentives and operational performance," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 377-404, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simona Catuogno & Sara Saggese & Fabrizia Sarto & Riccardo Viganò, 2016. "Shedding light on the aim of stock options: a literature review," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 20(2), pages 387-411, June.
More about this item
KeywordsGoverno; Aziende Sanitarie; Mappa delle keyword; Analisi delle corrispondenze multiple; Review della letteratura.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fan:mesame:v:html10.3280/mesa2014-091004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angelo Ventriglia). General contact details of provider: http://www.francoangeli.it/riviste/sommario.asp?IDRivista=180 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.