From Corporate Governance To Hospital Governance.: Authority, transparency and accountability of Belgian non-profit hospitals' board and management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brickley, James A & Van Horn, R Lawrence, 2002. "Managerial Incentives in Nonprofit Organizations: Evidence from Hospitals," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(1), pages 227-249, April.
- Schaaf, J.H., 2000. "Zoektocht Naar een Effectieve Organisatievorm," Other publications TiSEM bcb86dc8-dc81-4926-8880-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Denis, Diane K., 2001. "Twenty-five years of corporate governance research ... and counting," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 191-212.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cardinaels, Eddy & Roodhooft, Filip & Herck, Gustaaf van, 2004.
"Drivers of cost system development in hospitals: results of a survey,"
Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 239-252, August.
- Eddy Cardinaels & Filip Roodhooft & Gustaaf Van Herck, 2004. "Drivers of cost system development in hospitals: results of a survey," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2004-09, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- John Bosco Kakooza & Immaculate Tusiime & Hojops Odoch & Vincent Bagire, 2015. "Management Practices and Performance of Public hospitals in Uganda," International Journal of Management Science and Business Administration, Inovatus Services Ltd., vol. 1(7), pages 22-29, June.
- Cardinaels, Eddy, 2009. "Governance in non-for-profit hospitals: Effects of board members' remuneration and expertise on CEO compensation," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 64-75, November.
- Pettersen, Inger Johanne & Nyland, Kari & Kaarboe, Katarina, 2012. "Governance and the functions of boards," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 269-275.
- Fabrizio Sarto & Corrado Cuccurullo & Massimo Aria, 2014. "Exploring healthcare governance literature: systematic review and paths for future research," MECOSAN. Menagement e economia sanitaria, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(91), pages 61-80.
- Fabrizio Russo, 2016. "What is the CSR’s Focus in Healthcare?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 134(2), pages 323-334, March.
- Botje, Daan & Klazinga, Niek S. & Wagner, Cordula, 2013. "To what degree is the governance of Dutch hospitals orientated towards quality in care? Does this really affect performance?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 134-141.
- Dewaelheyns, Nico & Eeckloo, Kristof & Van Herck, Gustaaf & Van Hulle, Cynthia & Vleugels, Arthur, 2009. "Do non-profit nursing homes separate governance roles?: The impact of size and ownership characteristics," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 90(2-3), pages 188-195, May.
- Pirozek, Petr & Komarkova, Lenka & Leseticky, Ondrej & Hajdikova, Tatana, 2015. "Corporate governance in Czech hospitals after the transformation," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(8), pages 1086-1095.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:68:y:2004:i:1:p:1-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .