Expense preference behavior and management “outsourcing”: a comparison of adopters and non-adopters of contract management in U.S. hospitals
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 29 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/microeconomics/journal/11123/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Joshua Angrist & Alan Krueger, 1998.
"Empirical Strategies in Labor Economics,"
98-7, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Douglas O. Staiger & Joanne Spetz & Ciaran S. Phibbs, 2010.
"Is There Monopsony in the Labor Market? Evidence from a Natural Experiment,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 28(2), pages 211-236, 04.
- Douglas Staiger & Joanne Spetz & Ciaran Phibbs, 1999. "Is There Monopsony in the Labor Market? Evidence from a Natural Experiment," NBER Working Papers 7258, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- M. Dewatripont & E. Maskin, 1995.
"Contractual Contingencies and Renegotiation,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 26(4), pages 704-719, Winter.
- Hirsch, B.T. & Schumacher, E.J., 1993.
"Monopsony Power and Relative Wages in the Labor Market for Nurses,"
1993_06_03, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Hirsch, Barry T. & Schumacher, Edward J., 1995. "Monopsony power and relative wages in the labor market for nurses," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 443-476, October.
- Rajeev H. Dehejia & Sadek Wahba, 1998.
"Propensity Score Matching Methods for Non-experimental Causal Studies,"
NBER Working Papers
6829, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rajeev H. Dehejia & Sadek Wahba, 2002. "Propensity Score-Matching Methods For Nonexperimental Causal Studies," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 84(1), pages 151-161, February.
- Preyra, Colin & Pink, George, 2001. "Balancing incentives in the compensation contracts of nonprofit hospital CEOs," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 509-525, July.
- Van Vliet, ReneC. J. A. & Van Praag, Bernard M. S., 1987. "Health status estimation on the basis of MIMIC-health care models," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 27-42, March.
- Brickley, James A & Van Horn, R Lawrence, 2002. "Managerial Incentives in Nonprofit Organizations: Evidence from Hospitals," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(1), pages 227-249, April.
- Awh, Robert Y & Primeaux, Walter J, Jr, 1985. "Managerial Discretion and Expense Preference Behavior," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(2), pages 224-231, May.
- Fama, Eugene F & Jensen, Michael C, 1983. "Separation of Ownership and Control," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(2), pages 301-325, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jproda:v:29:y:2008:i:1:p:61-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.