Leadership and priority setting: The perspective of hospital CEOs
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Meijboom, Bert & de Haan, Job & Verheyen, Piet, 2004. "Networks for integrated care provision: an economic approach based on opportunism and trust," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 33-43, July.
- Daniels, Norman & Sabin, James E., 2002. "Setting Limits Fairly: Can we learn to share medical resources?," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195149364, March.
- Mur-Veeman, Ingrid & van Raak, Arno & Paulus, Aggie, 1999. "Integrated care: the impact of governmental behaviour on collaborative networks," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 149-159, November.
- Mitton, Craig & Donaldson, Cam, 2002. "Setting priorities in Canadian regional health authorities: a survey of key decision makers," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 39-58, April.
- Martin, Douglas K. & Giacomini, Mita & Singer, Peter A., 2002. "Fairness, accountability for reasonableness, and the views of priority setting decision-makers," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 279-290, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:79:y:2006:i:1:p:24-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.