Networks for integrated care provision: an economic approach based on opportunism and trust
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mur-Veeman, Ingrid & van Raak, Arno & Paulus, Aggie, 1999. "Integrated care: the impact of governmental behaviour on collaborative networks," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 149-159, November.
- James, Marilyn, 1999. "Towards an integrated needs and outcome framework," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 165-177, March.
- Noorderhaven, N.G., 1995. "Trust and transactions : Towards transaction cost analysis with a differential behavioral assumption," Other publications TiSEM 38f6f748-dc7a-4a41-8b88-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Smith, Peter C. & Stepan, Adolf & Valdmanis, Vivian & Verheyen, Piet, 1997. "Principal-agent problems in health care systems: an international perspective," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 37-60, July.
- Maria Goddard & Russell Mannion & Peter Smith, 2000. "Enhancing performance in health care: a theoretical perspective on agency and the role of information," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(2), pages 95-107.
- Hardy, Brian & Mur-Veemanu, Ingrid & Steenbergen, Marijke & Wistow, Gerald, 1999. "Inter-agency services in England and The Netherlands: A comparative study of integrated care development and delivery," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 87-105, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:69:y:2004:i:1:p:33-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)or ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.