Networks for integrated care provision: an economic approach based on opportunism and trust
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Smith, Peter C. & Stepan, Adolf & Valdmanis, Vivian & Verheyen, Piet, 1997. "Principal-agent problems in health care systems: an international perspective," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 37-60, July.
- Hardy, Brian & Mur-Veemanu, Ingrid & Steenbergen, Marijke & Wistow, Gerald, 1999. "Inter-agency services in England and The Netherlands: A comparative study of integrated care development and delivery," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 87-105, August.
- James, Marilyn, 1999. "Towards an integrated needs and outcome framework," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 165-177, March.
- Noorderhaven, N.G., 1995. "Trust and transactions : Towards transaction cost analysis with a differential behavioral assumption," Other publications TiSEM 38f6f748-dc7a-4a41-8b88-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Maria Goddard & Russell Mannion & Peter Smith, 2000. "Enhancing performance in health care: a theoretical perspective on agency and the role of information," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(2), pages 95-107.
- Mur-Veeman, Ingrid & van Raak, Arno & Paulus, Aggie, 1999. "Integrated care: the impact of governmental behaviour on collaborative networks," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 149-159, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Janssen, Bienke M. & Snoeren, Miranda W.C. & Van Regenmortel, Tine & Abma, Tineke A., 2015. "Working towards integrated community care for older people: Empowering organisational features from a professional perspective," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 1-8.
- de Blok, C. & Luijkx, K.G. & Meijboom, B.R. & Schols, J.M.G.A., 2010. "Improving long-term care provision : Towards demand-based care by means of modularity," Other publications TiSEM bc862890-b8ed-4942-b776-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Reeleder, David & Goel, Vivek & Singer, Peter A. & Martin, Douglas K., 2006. "Leadership and priority setting: The perspective of hospital CEOs," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 24-34, November.
- Johansen, Kathrin, 2010. "Multiple information search and employee participation in occupational pension plans," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 114, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:69:y:2004:i:1:p:33-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .