Drug reimbursement in Finland--a case of explicit prioritising in special categories
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin, Douglas K. & Giacomini, Mita & Singer, Peter A., 2002. "Fairness, accountability for reasonableness, and the views of priority setting decision-makers," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 279-290, September.
- Lenaghan, Jo, 1999. "Involving the public in rationing decisions. The experience of citizens juries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(1-2), pages 45-61, September.
- Steve Morgan & Morris Barer & Robert Evans, 2000. "Health economists meet the fourth tempter: drug dependency and scientific discourse," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(8), pages 659-667.
- Rissanen, Pekka & Hakkinen, Unto, 1999. "Priority-setting in Finnish healthcare," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(1-2), pages 143-153, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Golan, Ofra & Hansen, Paul & Kaplan, Giora & Tal, Orna, 2011. "Health technology prioritization: Which criteria for prioritizing new technologies and what are their relative weights?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 126-135.
- de Bont, Antoinette & Zandwijken, Gladys & Stolk, Elly & Niessen, Louis, 2007. "Prioritisation by physicians in the Netherlands--The growth hormone example in drug reimbursement decisions," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 369-377, March.
- Niezen, Maartje & de Bont, Antoinette & Stolk, Elly & Eyck, Arthur & Niessen, Louis & Stoevelaar, Herman, 2007. "Conditional reimbursement within the Dutch drug policy," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 39-50, November.
- Williams, Iestyn & Bryan, Stirling, 2007. "Understanding the limited impact of economic evaluation in health care resource allocation: A conceptual framework," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 135-143, January.
- Wirtz, Veronika & Cribb, Alan & Barber, Nick, 2005. "Reimbursement decisions in health policy--extending our understanding of the elements of decision-making," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 330-338, September.
- Vuorenkoski, Lauri & Toiviainen, Hanna & Hemminki, Elina, 2008. "Decision-making in priority setting for medicines--A review of empirical studies," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 1-9, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:66:y:2003:i:2:p:169-177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.