Economic evaluation and health care decision-making
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Birch, Stephen & Gafni, Amiram, 1994. "Cost-effectiveness ratios: in a league of their own," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 133-141, May.
- Drummond, Michael & Torrance, George & Mason, James, 1993. "Cost-effectiveness league tables: More harm than good?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 33-40, July.
- Birch, Stephen & Gafni, Amiram, 1992. "Cost effectiveness/utility analyses : Do current decision rules lead us to where we want to be?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 279-296, October.
- Henshall, Christopher & Drummond, Michael, 1994. "Economic appraisal in the British national health service: Implications of recent developments," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 1615-1623, June.
- Drummond, Michael, 1994. "Evaluation of health technology: Economic issues for health policy and policy issues for economic appraisal," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 1593-1600, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:36:y:1996:i:3:p:215-229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)or () The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask to update the entry or send us the correct address
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.