Economic evaluation and health care decision-making
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Drummond, Michael, 1994. "Evaluation of health technology: Economic issues for health policy and policy issues for economic appraisal," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 1593-1600, June.
- Birch, Stephen & Gafni, Amiram, 1992. "Cost effectiveness/utility analyses : Do current decision rules lead us to where we want to be?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 279-296, October.
- Birch, Stephen & Gafni, Amiram, 1994. "Cost-effectiveness ratios: in a league of their own," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 133-141, May.
- Drummond, Michael & Torrance, George & Mason, James, 1993. "Cost-effectiveness league tables: More harm than good?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 33-40, July.
- Henshall, Christopher & Drummond, Michael, 1994. "Economic appraisal in the British national health service: Implications of recent developments," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 1615-1623, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:36:y:1996:i:3:p:215-229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)or ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.