Economic evaluation and health care decision-making
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Birch, Stephen & Gafni, Amiram, 1992. "Cost effectiveness/utility analyses : Do current decision rules lead us to where we want to be?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 279-296, October.
- Drummond, Michael, 1994. "Evaluation of health technology: Economic issues for health policy and policy issues for economic appraisal," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 1593-1600, June.
- Drummond, Michael & Torrance, George & Mason, James, 1993. "Cost-effectiveness league tables: More harm than good?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 33-40, July.
- Henshall, Christopher & Drummond, Michael, 1994. "Economic appraisal in the British national health service: Implications of recent developments," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 1615-1623, June.
- Birch, Stephen & Gafni, Amiram, 1994. "Cost-effectiveness ratios: in a league of their own," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 133-141, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:36:y:1996:i:3:p:215-229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)or ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.