Monetary and international factors behind Japan's lost decade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dale Jorgenson & Koji Nomura, 2007. "The Industry Origins of the US-Japan Productivity Gap," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 315-341.
- Ito, Takatoshi, 1987. "The intradaily exchange rate dynamics and monetary policies after the group of five agreement," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 275-298, September.
- Naoko Hara & Takeshi Kimura & Kunio Okina, 2008. "Monetary Policy Framework and "Insurance Against Deflation"," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 08-E-6, Bank of Japan.
- Canzoneri, Matthew B & Gray, Jo Anna, 1985. "Monetary Policy Games and the Consequences of Non-cooperative Behavior," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(3), pages 547-564, October.
- Takatoshi Ito, 1991. "The Japanese Economy," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262090295, January.
- Johnson, Harry G., 1972. "The Monetary Approach to Balance-of-Payments Theory," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(02), pages 1555-1572, March.
- Hamada, Koichi, 1976. "A Strategic Analysis of Monetary Interdependence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(4), pages 677-700, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Malmaeus, J. Mikael & Alfredsson, Eva C., 2017. "Potential Consequences on the Economy of Low or No Growth - Short and Long Term Perspectives," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 57-64.
- Dekle, Robert & Hamada, Koichi, 2015. "Japanese monetary policy and international spillovers," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 175-199.
- Atsuo Utaka, 2014. "Consumer Confidence and the Japanese Economy -Comparison of Pre- and Post-Bubble Period-," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(2), pages 1165-1173.
- Tyers, Rod, 2014. "Looking inward for transformative growth," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 166-184.
- Fujii, Hidemichi & Managi, Shunsuke, 2016.
"Research and development strategy for environmental technology in Japan: A comparative study of the private and public sectors,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change,
Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 293-302.
- Fujii, Hidemichi & Managi, Shunsuke, 2016. "Research and development strategy for environmental technology in Japan: A comparative study of the private and public sectors," MPRA Paper 69592, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Fracasso, 2015. "Economic Rebalancing and Growth: the Japanese experience and ChinaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s prospects," DEM Discussion Papers 2015/07, Department of Economics and Management.
- Xinhua He & Duo Qin & Yimeng Liu, 2012.
"Exchange rate misalignments: a comparison of China today against recent historical experiences of Japan, Germany, Singapore and Taiwan,"
Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 247-266, May.
- He, Xinhua & Qin, Duo & Liu, Yimeng, 2011. "Exchange rate misalignments : A comparison of China today against recent historical experiences of Japan, Germany, Singapore and Taiwan," BOFIT Discussion Papers 22/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Rod Tyers, 2012. "Looking Inward for Transformative Growth in China," CAMA Working Papers 2012-15, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- W Max Corden & Sisira Jayasuriya, 2016. "The Japanese macroeconomic mystery," Departmental Working Papers 2016-03, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsJapanese economy Lost decade Deflation Exchange rate;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jjieco:v:23:y:2009:i:2:p:200-219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903 .