The intradaily exchange rate dynamics and monetary policies after the group of five agreement
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ito Takatoshi & Okina Kunio & Teranishi Juro, 1993.
"News and the Dollar/Yen Exchange Rate, 1931-1933: The End of the Gold Standard, Imperialism, and the Great Depression,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 107-131, June.
- Takatoshi Ito & Kunio Okina & Juro Teranishi, 1988. "News and the Dollar/Yen Exchange Rate, 1931-1933: The End of the Gold Standard, Imperialism, and the Great Depression," NBER Working Papers 2683, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aggarwal, Raj & Schirm, David C., 1998. "Asymmetric impact of trade balance news on asset prices," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 83-100, January.
- Takatoshi Ito & V. Vance Roley, 1988.
"Intraday Yen/Dollar Exchange Rate Movements: News or Noise?,"
NBER Working Papers
2703, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takatoshi Ito & V. Vance Roley, 1988. "Intraday yen/dollar exchange rate movements: news or noise?," Research Working Paper 88-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Jeffrey Frankel, 2015. "The Plaza Accord, 30 Years Later," NBER Working Papers 21813, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hamada, Koichi & Okada, Yasushi, 2009. "Monetary and international factors behind Japan's lost decade," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 200-219, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jjieco:v:1:y:1987:i:3:p:275-298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.