Economic Cooperation and Confrontation between Europe and the U.S.A.: A Game-Theoretic Approach to the Analysis of International Monetary and Trade Policies
In: Issues in US-EC Trade Relations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- G. Basevi & P. Kind & G. Poli, 1986. "Economic Cooperation and Confrontation between Europe and the USA. A Game Theoretic Approach to the Analysis of International Monetary and Trade Policies," Working Papers 32, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
References listed on IDEAS
- Buiter,Willem H. & Marston,Richard C., 1986. "International Economic Policy Coordination," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521337809.
- Willem H. Buiter & Richard C. Marston, 1985. "Introduction to "International Economic Policy Coordination"," NBER Chapters,in: International Economic Policy Coordination, pages 1-7 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oudiz, Gilles, 1985. "European Policy Coordination: An Evaluation," CEPR Discussion Papers 81, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hamada, Koichi, 1976. "A Strategic Analysis of Monetary Interdependence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(4), pages 677-700, August.
- Gilles OUDIZ, 1985. "European Policy Coordination: An Evaluation," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 1985036, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Canzoneri, Matthew B & Gray, Jo Anna, 1985. "Monetary Policy Games and the Consequences of Non-cooperative Behavior," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(3), pages 547-564, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:5967. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.