Economic Cooperation and Confrontation between Europe and the U.S.A.: A Game-Theoretic Approach to the Analysis of International Monetary and Trade Policies
In: Issues in US-EC Trade Relations
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
5967.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:5967||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Buiter,Willem H. & Marston,Richard C., 1986.
"International Economic Policy Coordination,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521337809, Diciembre.
- Willem H. Buiter & Richard C. Marston, 1985. "International Economic Policy Coordination," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number buit85-1, June.
- Willem H. Buiter & Richard C. Marston, 1985. "Introduction to "International Economic Policy Coordination"," NBER Chapters,in: International Economic Policy Coordination, pages 1-7 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oudiz, Gilles, 1985. "European Policy Coordination: An Evaluation," CEPR Discussion Papers 81, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hamada, Koichi, 1976. "A Strategic Analysis of Monetary Interdependence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(4), pages 677-700, August.
- Gilles OUDIZ, 1985. "European Policy Coordination: An Evaluation," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 1985036, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Canzoneri, Matthew B & Gray, Jo Anna, 1985. "Monetary Policy Games and the Consequences of Non-cooperative Behavior," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(3), pages 547-564, October. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:5967. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.