Introduction to "International Economic Policy Coordination"
In: International Economic Policy Coordination
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
4130.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:4130||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
- Rey, Hélène, 2015.
"Dilemma not Trilemma: The Global Financial Cycle and Monetary Policy Independence,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10591, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hélène Rey, 2015. "Dilemma not Trilemma: The global Financial Cycle and Monetary Policy Independence," NBER Working Papers 21162, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giorgio Basevi & Paolo Kind & Giorgio Poli, 1988. "Economic Cooperation and Confrontation between Europe and the U.S.A.: A Game-Theoretic Approach to the Analysis of International Monetary and Trade Policies," NBER Chapters,in: Issues in US-EC Trade Relations, pages 371-390 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- G. Basevi & P. Kind & G. Poli, 1986. "Economic Cooperation and Confrontation between Europe and the USA. A Game Theoretic Approach to the Analysis of International Monetary and Trade Policies," Working Papers 32, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Rudiger Dornbusch & Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1987. "The Flexible Exchange Rate System: Experience and Alternatives," NBER Working Papers 2464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger & Frankel, Jeffrey, 1988. "The Flexible Exchange Rate System: Experience and Alternatives," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt5ct1w459, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Rudiger Dornbusch and Jeffrey Frankel., 1988. "The Flexible Exchange Rate System: Experience and Alternatives," Economics Working Papers 8868, University of California at Berkeley.
- Warwick J. McKibbin & Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1986. "Comparing the Performance of Alternative Exchange Arrangements," NBER Working Papers 2024, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kawai, Masahiro, 2015. "International Spillovers of Monetary Policy: US Federal Reserve's Quantitative Easing and Bank of Japan's Quantitative and Qualitative Easing," ADBI Working Papers 512, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Var Der Ploeg, F., 1989. "Monetary Interdependence Under Alternative Exchange-Rate Regime," Papers 8920, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- van der Ploeg, F., 1989. "Monetary interdependence under alternative exchange-rate regimes," Discussion Paper 1989-20, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Patrick Artus, 1992. "Passage à l'union économique et monétaire en Europe : effets sur la croissance et les politiques budgétaires," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 106(5), pages 123-137.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1988. "Macroeconomic Policy Design in an Interdependent World Economy: An Analysis of Three Contingencies," NBER Chapters,in: International Aspects of Fiscal Policies, pages 121-172 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1985. "Macroeconomic Policy Design in an Interdependent World Economy: An Analysis of Three Contingencies," NBER Working Papers 1746, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buiter, Willem H., 1986. "Macroeconomic Policy Design in an Interdependent World Economy: An Analysis of Three Contingencies," CEPR Discussion Papers 92, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Portes, Richard, 1986. "The Anatomy of Financial Crises," CEPR Discussion Papers 130, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barry Eichengreen & Richard Portes, 1987. "The Anatomy of Financial Crises," NBER Working Papers 2126, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Scheide, Joachim & Sinn, Stefan, 1987. "How strong is the case for international coordination?," Kiel Working Papers 306, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Jacob A. Frenkel & Morris Goldstein & Paul R. Masson, 2017. "The Rationale for, and Effects of, International Economic Policy Coordination," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: TRADE CURRENCIES AND FINANCE, chapter 7, pages 241-298 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Jacob Frenkel & Morris Goldstein & Paul Masson, 1990. "The Rationale for, and Effects of, International Economic Policy Coordination," NBER Chapters,in: International Policy Coordination and Exchange Rate Fluctuations, pages 9-62 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yeh, Kuo-chun, 2012. "Renminbi in the future international monetary system," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 106-114.
- Virén, Matti, 2013. "Sensitivity of fiscal-policy effects to policy coordination and business cycle conditions," Research Discussion Papers 11/2013, Bank of Finland.
- F. Van der Ploeg, 1992. "Coordinación de políticas macroeconómicas en las diferentes etapas de la integración económica y monetaria en Europa," EKONOMIAZ. Revista vasca de Economía, Gobierno Vasco / Eusko Jaurlaritza / Basque Government, vol. 24(03), pages 240-286.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:4130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed